Good tattoo parlors in the md locations and etc please

i just want to brag about this real fast
my artist (thomas kenney) just GAVE me a painting of one of my favorite pieces that he painted
everytime i get tattooed i just stare at it, as i was always positioned right in front of it. the last time i got tattooed it was gone and i freaked outthinking someone bought it but he told me he just got sick of looking at it so he put a new one in its place. i offered to buy it and told me hed bring it infor me one day to give to me. today was my first time seeing him in awhile and he immediately pulled it out for me. SO sick.

I was gonna pub my mans spot and noticed this is only for Maryland.. my mans spot is in Manassas in VA.. funny.. I never see many of these names in otherthreads..lol

Tight... we DO have more members..lol

Where at, Rock? The only tattoo place I see around here is the one on 28 near the Kline's Frost ice cream spot.

And Hugo, sorry man, my brother is only home on the weekends and never answers his phone, so I've yet to ask yet. Maybe later on tonight.

^wow that is some great work right there. I need to finish up the rendering of the piece I want..I'm trying to get all of my ideas together but I'vebeen stalling for quite some time now..

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Where at, Rock? The only tattoo place I see around here is the one on 28 near the Kline's Frost ice cream spot.

And Hugo, sorry man, my brother is only home on the weekends and never answers his phone, so I've yet to ask yet. Maybe later on tonight.

Thats the place... right as you get into Manassas across the street from that Ice Cream Joint....Tell Slack the owner that Rock from the Wyldestyle show sentyou and you will get a HUGE Discount.

Rock, thanks for the heads up. Before my middle brother started tattooing, my eldest brother got a tattoo from there. I wish I knew of the potential discountback then haha.

Hugo, my brother took a look at it. With the colors and details, he was saying something around $600-$700 for the half-sleeve going all the way around. But, ifit's just the front portion from your shoulder to elbow, you can knock off $150-$200. Until you can provide like a really clear picture or rendering ofwhat you want, he can't give you exact specifics yet. Later.

BTW the place rock is reffering to is called good times tattoo, good work they did my cousins stuff, i pass by there almost everyday to my girls house, ialways have the urge to go in there and get somthing done but never have the time or the $... i think im gonna have to use your refferal as motivation, thanksrock..

&flip where is your brothers shop at, i cant seem to find it on his myspace

doublebtw, i got tatted at marlowe ink in fairfax, if it isnt too far out of the way you might want to check it out, them or eyespeak (they dude that runseyespeak, tats for marlowe i think, somthing like that)

^Haha, that's because he works out of my basement. It's a finished basement, so it's not like it's some dungeon or something. There's picson there of him actually tattooing, so you can see it's a sterile place. New needles each time of course.

Liquid... def mention me and Wyldestyle my man. We are going to start doing a few shows there each week as well as bring some chicks out to the events for agood time.

^man i went there on friday, and i asked the dude behind the counter if he was slack and told him rock had sent me... dude looked at me like i was crazy.... idont know if you know who he is, he's the guy with the butterfly tattoos on his face. flowers and butterflies and stuff. he said he wasnt slack so i dunno.

i really could use that discount though because they're pretty expensive, might as well go to the spot on liberia that does nails and tattoos. lol justkidding.

Back
Top Bottom