Goldeneye 007 for N64 Appreciation *The Greatest of All Time*

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

WCW/NWO wow great memories.

eddie in this game was
pimp.gif

power bomb for dayz

Played this game a couple weeks ago at a friends house, still the best FPS I've ever played. I still had the layout of the complex level memorized after all these years, I was surprised. 

Played this game a couple weeks ago at a friends house, still the best FPS I've ever played. I still had the layout of the complex level memorized after all these years, I was surprised. 

i HATED those damn proximity mines.....

game was
smokin.gif

I completely skewed up my senior year, skipping class to play this game at my boys house till the sun went down...

i HATED those damn proximity mines.....

game was
smokin.gif

I completely skewed up my senior year, skipping class to play this game at my boys house till the sun went down...

pimp.gif
Played this game for hours every day for a summer until I got sick from the motion on the screen.

pimp.gif
Played this game for hours every day for a summer until I got sick from the motion on the screen.

Goldeneye, WWF no mercy, wrestlemania, and WCW/NWO ( how did I forget
30t6p3b.gif
)= insane amounts of hours playing video games. The good ole days
frown.gif
 Oh yeah, in terms of wrestling games The Undertaker>>> and on Goldeneye [h1]Valentin (the short fat guy), >.>   I always got on my knees (no ayo) because it made it harder to kill him.
laugh.gif
 And he had a mean slap/chop
[/h1]

Goldeneye, WWF no mercy, wrestlemania, and WCW/NWO ( how did I forget
30t6p3b.gif
)= insane amounts of hours playing video games. The good ole days
frown.gif
 Oh yeah, in terms of wrestling games The Undertaker>>> and on Goldeneye [h1]Valentin (the short fat guy), >.>   I always got on my knees (no ayo) because it made it harder to kill him.
laugh.gif
[/h1]

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Goldeneye, WWF no mercy, and wrestlemania= insane amounts of hours playing video games. The good ole days
frown.gif
 Oh yeah, in terms of wrestling games The Undertaker>>> and on Goldeneye [h1]Valentin (the short fat guy), >>>   I always got on my knees (no ayo) because it made it harder to kill him.
laugh.gif
[/h1]
WWF_No_Mercy.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>
NOT TRYING TO THREAD JACK JUST SAYING...

Goldeneye, WWF no mercy, and wrestlemania= insane amounts of hours playing video games. The good ole days
frown.gif
 Oh yeah, in terms of wrestling games The Undertaker>>> and on Goldeneye [h1]Valentin (the short fat guy), >>>   I always got on my knees (no ayo) because it made it harder to kill him.
laugh.gif
[/h1]
WWF_No_Mercy.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

frown.gif
laugh.gif
[/h1]
WWF_No_Mercy.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

frown.gif
laugh.gif
[/h1]
WWF_No_Mercy.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

memorize every inch of every level during multiplayer, guys would be popping up in the facility bathroom... DEAD

memorize every inch of every level during multiplayer, guys would be popping up in the facility bathroom... DEAD

Back
Top Bottom