Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

playing it on the ps3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QUE??? man spill the goods bro? N64 emulator is already out 
eek.gif

We use bring in our systems to school and play this game for periods. Photography teacher as cool as hell.

We use bring in our systems to school and play this game for periods. Photography teacher as cool as hell.

RCP90
pimp.gif

License To Kill Mode
glasses.gif

Remote Mines
pimp.gif

Many late night memories... 4 player split screen, back when you had to have friends come over to your house or you go to there's for some multiplayer action!
frown.gif
pimp.gif
No console online gaming at the time.

Still own my N64 with Goldeneye
glasses.gif

RCP90
pimp.gif

License To Kill Mode
glasses.gif

Remote Mines
pimp.gif

Many late night memories... 4 player split screen, back when you had to have friends come over to your house or you go to there's for some multiplayer action!
frown.gif
pimp.gif
No console online gaming at the time.

Still own my N64 with Goldeneye
glasses.gif

i was too good at this game to the point where my friends wouldnt even want to play me. Id win 3v1 on this and mariokart battles it was lolz. My older brother would get heated and always reset it right before id win or pull my controller cord out and kill me rofl. Embarrising fools with the smack or the cougar magnum was always the best. Licence to kill was a must.

i was too good at this game to the point where my friends wouldnt even want to play me. Id win 3v1 on this and mariokart battles it was lolz. My older brother would get heated and always reset it right before id win or pull my controller cord out and kill me rofl. Embarrising fools with the smack or the cougar magnum was always the best. Licence to kill was a must.

So many fights before the match even started with the one ****** that decided to play as oddjob.

So many fights before the match even started with the one ****** that decided to play as oddjob.

i love this game used to own in it back in the day. still have it and my nintendo 64 but i dont play it ne more.

i love this game used to own in it back in the day. still have it and my nintendo 64 but i dont play it ne more.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

playing it on the ps3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Como?
He modded his PS3 to play 64bit format.... the link to the thread is here for more info http://niketalk.com/topic/282775/Sony-Suing-Code-Crackers-Over-PS3-Jailbreak?page=1
I believe doing this is illegal and you can be banned from the PSN network if your IP address registers this modification.

Edit:
ddouble wrote:
The Banhammer May Be Coming

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
On boot the system contacts the server and uploads the play list etc. this list alone is enough to get anyone that goes online banned as it shows the bootmanger etc. has been running. Here is the list and what they do, I port sniffed this a while ago before I went online with a retail unit >.> because I am not stupid hehe.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net > Update Server (sys updates)
mercury.dl.playstation.net > What's new ads
nsx.np.dl.playstation.net > playstation store preview
nsx-e.np.dl.playstation.net > ads
(main file exchange connections)
us.np.stun.playstation.net > on boot initiates connection
ena.net.playstation.net > SSLv3 connection after above connection
dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net > secondary update attempt (could force updates)
auth.np.ac.playstation.net > SSLv3 authentication server
(destination servers)
service.playstation.net (has multiple IPs if only the ip address is blocked)
(Error Reporting)
creepo.ww.hl.playstation.net (uploads crash reports etc.)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Almost all connections cannot just be port blocked, the port will continue to increment until it connects, you have to block the entire domains. Also a big point is that ALL computers on your network need to have these blocked not just the PS3's MAC because if you are running a proxy for example to get patches, the computer you proxy to will just allow the connections right out to the open unless all local IPs are blocked from these sites as well.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Surprising absolutely noone, it looks like Sony are detecting homebrew applications meaning that everyone who went on PSN with a jailbroken console can expect to be banned eventually. This is definitely not the only way that Sony can detect jailbroken systems so we'll never truly ever know if it's going to be safe to go online. That ban may come tommorow or it may come in 6 months time but it will almost certainly eventually come.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25339844&postcount=1029
So if anyone is thinking they can avoid been banned by not logging on PSN should think again. To be safe just don't have an internet connection at all. But PS3 without PSN ain't worth it.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

playing it on the ps3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Como?
He modded his PS3 to play 64bit format.... the link to the thread is here for more info http://niketalk.com/topic/282775/Sony-Suing-Code-Crackers-Over-PS3-Jailbreak?page=1
I believe doing this is illegal and you can be banned from the PSN network if your IP address registers this modification.

Edit:
ddouble wrote:
The Banhammer May Be Coming

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
On boot the system contacts the server and uploads the play list etc. this list alone is enough to get anyone that goes online banned as it shows the bootmanger etc. has been running. Here is the list and what they do, I port sniffed this a while ago before I went online with a retail unit >.> because I am not stupid hehe.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net > Update Server (sys updates)
mercury.dl.playstation.net > What's new ads
nsx.np.dl.playstation.net > playstation store preview
nsx-e.np.dl.playstation.net > ads
(main file exchange connections)
us.np.stun.playstation.net > on boot initiates connection
ena.net.playstation.net > SSLv3 connection after above connection
dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net > secondary update attempt (could force updates)
auth.np.ac.playstation.net > SSLv3 authentication server
(destination servers)
service.playstation.net (has multiple IPs if only the ip address is blocked)
(Error Reporting)
creepo.ww.hl.playstation.net (uploads crash reports etc.)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Almost all connections cannot just be port blocked, the port will continue to increment until it connects, you have to block the entire domains. Also a big point is that ALL computers on your network need to have these blocked not just the PS3's MAC because if you are running a proxy for example to get patches, the computer you proxy to will just allow the connections right out to the open unless all local IPs are blocked from these sites as well.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Surprising absolutely noone, it looks like Sony are detecting homebrew applications meaning that everyone who went on PSN with a jailbroken console can expect to be banned eventually. This is definitely not the only way that Sony can detect jailbroken systems so we'll never truly ever know if it's going to be safe to go online. That ban may come tommorow or it may come in 6 months time but it will almost certainly eventually come.
So if anyone is thinking they can avoid been banned by not logging on PSN should think again. To be safe just don't have an internet connection at all. But PS3 without PSN ain't worth it.

nerd.gif

This game was fun, my boy had the N64 so that was the only time I played it.

I grew up with Counterstrike and Action Quake
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom