Going to the strip club and having pro athletes show up UNAPP

WHAT?
indifferent.gif

you cant read?

yeah u shoulda done like i do out in public.

step on the dollars on the ground and cover them up with your shoe. look around and observe if anyones looking at you. then do a quick shoelace check/ swipe upthe money.

Originally Posted by obie21

roll.gif
that must have sucked!! hahah who showed up

Man, a few nights ago, some Dolphins defensive players you can probably like Joey Porter, ect. Edgerrin James and some UM alum

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by obie21

roll.gif
that must have sucked!! hahah who showed up

Man, a few nights ago, some Dolphins defensive players you can probably like Joey Porter, ect. Edgerrin James and some UM alum
shoulda asked for a refund on the cover charge
laugh.gif

U in Miami? I use to frequent Diamonds and Tootsies. U couldn't get a good girl for nothing when they roll through.

I don't know man...to me, it's about the same as being in a strip club with a doe boy. At least w/ a celebrity, your EXPECTING them to take your shineand make it rain...but with a doe boy...they take your shine and you don't even see it coming.

Originally Posted by MillenTR

I don't know man...to me, it's about the same as being in a strip club with a doe boy. At least w/ a celebrity, your EXPECTING them to take your shine and make it rain...but with a doe boy...they take your shine and you don't even see it coming.

WHAT?
indifferent.gif

Dang. I went on a day when it was slow and all the ladies loved my $2-3 tips. If only every girl would react like that to a couple bucks. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom