Going to Panda Express for the first time

The orange chicken is delicious 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I wish they had pick up stix in the bay. That %%$@ is
pimp.gif

They used to have several in the bay. Closed them all. When I ate a panda I always got bbq pork and orange chicken or double orange chicken. Couldn't mess with anything else.

Panda Express has the worst food of any chain establishment I've ever frequented. Nothing more than basura that comes in a styrofoam box.

That's the only Chinese food I eat. I can eat that authentic @&$%
Pho is good tho

I dont mess with Japanese and other Asian crap..

Panda's Orange Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

I stopped eating from the Chinese spots around my way after reports surfaced that they found domestic animals in some of their freezers...
sick.gif

But I'll still cop an egg roll or 3 from them, them s**ts is crazy good...

Panda needs to bring back that Firecracker Shrimp tho bruh...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

that place is fire..jus get the orange chicken with a little bejing beef n your good money

Chow mein orange chicken and honey shrimp (srs)

i always order something along those lines ALWAYS gotta have the chow mein and orange chicken doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

put some hot sauce on your chow mein and youre good to go if you want to make it spicy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5708787375_f50063459c_z.jpg

^The bullet didn't fire.  Only one thing left to do.

Spoiler [+]
man-on-fire.JPG

if my wife(i dont even have a gf) would let me, id have Panda express cater the wedding

orange chicken is the best.

altho the one that FINALLY came to hometown was disgusting. i was so disappointed. have PE all over the country, and in my hometown its barely edible. boggles my mind.

Originally Posted by agold1002

double order of orange chicken and the chow mein...

o yeah pick up some charmin on the way home too
LMAO, aint nothin better than that double order of oc and droppin loads afterwards, have my stomach doin flips like a gymnast

Back
Top Bottom