Going to Panda Express for the first time

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It was straight. I got orange chicken and some kinda chef's creation type of shrimp.

Cajun Grill is better and cheaper. idk if that's national or regional

Should've gotten Beijing Beef and Mandarin Chicken with the Mandarin sauce. You lost!

Originally Posted by wcghost

im chinese as a motha and i'll eat panda once every few months to get my american-greasy chinese fast-food fix.

their turnover on food is a lot better than some other restaurants where entrees sit out for hours. Also no MSG, they use fresh ingredients and have a pretty extensive selection.
There are Chinese-ran restaurants that serve that kinda food though. I go to a place that doesn't use MSG or trans-fat oil and they make the food to order. Huge portions, extensive menu. You would think Panda Express would be obsolete.

I've had Panda Express once, wasn't the worse, wasn't the best. Got the broccoli beef, string bean chicken breast, and chow mein.

Sauteed Panda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by sickickz23

honey walnut shrimp>>>>
The grossest...i threw away a whole plate of this, and i am WAY to broke to waste food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that peppercorn shrimp they had was dank tho.

orange and sweetfire chicken
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

im chinese as a motha and i'll eat panda once every few months to get my american-greasy chinese fast-food fix.

their turnover on food is a lot better than some other restaurants where entrees sit out for hours. Also no MSG, they use fresh ingredients and have a pretty extensive selection.
same as here, only once in a while....chinese american food is terrible

I had panda express myself for the 1st time about 3 months ago and it was not bad at all, the food was actually pretty good. Comparable to local chinese fast food spots, but not better.

beijing beef = da best item there imo
orange chicken = classic
walnut shrimp = delicious

get half n half chowmein/fry rice

orange chicken and some other chicken they just came out with i forgot the name. AND to the dude who said taco bell is greater then other mexican joints LMAO in your dreams

Back
Top Bottom