Going to NYC tomorrow, cool places to eat/check out?

^^If you like walking around Central Park, I'd say stroll around High Line Park. It's very nice and you can see a lot of the city while walking on it.

Take a stroll around prospect park. And then visit the big library across the street if your interested.

Took your advice on Ramen!...waited about 45 mins to get a seat, but it was sssssoooooo worth it...had the vegetable soup, they put a bit of that spicy paste on the side and I didn't know what it was so I took in a good amount to taste, needless to say I almost died

mamouns on macdougal in manhattan. 2.50$ for a falafel sandwich. the sacue is dangerous tho so watch out. lol

theres a lot of hole in the wall shops everywhere with 1$ pizzas that are alright so ull survive.

if u got 20$ tho, fish seafood restaurant by 6th and i forget but in manhattan is awesome. all you can eat crab for 20$, best meal in ny hands down imo.

53rd halal lived up to hype too.

Thanks for the recommendation guys. I have more than $20, but that's about how much I have to spend each day cause I need to budget my total expenses over the course of the week.

I stopped by Prosperity Dumplings today, and I was really surprised. Normally I prefer the American-style dumplings with the thick skin but these ones were amazing. Did not expect them to be that good.

The rest of my day I just went to different luxury car dealerships and browsed. I spend like an hour in Manhattan Motorcars, the people there were very nice (didn't expect that either since I'm really young and dressed like a kid). There was this absolutely gorgeous Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Spyder in Grigio Antares (that's titanium grey for the non-lambo heads)... man I can't even express how awesome that was. I always thought Gallardo LP560s were the nicest Lambos, but this one was absolutely amazing. So beautiful, probably the nicest car I've ever seen in my whole life. I know it might not be that much to some but that made my MONTH. Huge car fan but I never get to see them in person, it looked so nice in real life and that's motivation right there.

I'll probably go to NYU tomorrow and High Line Park and Prospect Park... not too sure yet.

Come to The Bronx...got u wit some VNDS hoodratz 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Thanks for the recommendation guys. I have more than $20, but that's about how much I have to spend each day cause I need to budget my total expenses over the course of the week.

I stopped by Prosperity Dumplings today, and I was really surprised. Normally I prefer the American-style dumplings with the thick skin but these ones were amazing. Did not expect them to be that good.

The rest of my day I just went to different luxury car dealerships and browsed. I spend like an hour in Manhattan Motorcars, the people there were very nice (didn't expect that either since I'm really young and dressed like a kid). There was this absolutely gorgeous Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Spyder in Grigio Antares (that's titanium grey for the non-lambo heads)... man I can't even express how awesome that was. I always thought Gallardo LP560s were the nicest Lambos, but this one was absolutely amazing. So beautiful, probably the nicest car I've ever seen in my whole life. I know it might not be that much to some but that made my MONTH. Huge car fan but I never get to see them in person, it looked so nice in real life and that's motivation right there.

I'll probably go to NYU tomorrow and High Line Park and Prospect Park... not too sure yet.
aint %!@@ in NYU.. they have no campus. go to Columbia (get off on the 1 at 116th) and walk through the quad, its beautiful on a sunny day
columbia_university.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Took your advice on Ramen!...waited about 45 mins to get a seat, but it was sssssoooooo worth it...had the vegetable soup, they put a bit of that spicy paste on the side and I didn't know what it was so I took in a good amount to taste, needless to say I almost died

What's the average price for a bowl there? And do they have seating for you inside or is this just you buy and eat outside somewhere else?

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What's the average price for a bowl there? And do they have seating for you inside or is this just you buy and eat outside somewhere else?

average is about 10$....they dont allow take-outs, so you have to wait to get a seat and eat inside....eating by the bar>>>>>>>>>>>

Left NYC to go back to Boston to avoid the hurricane and traffic, I had a great time, thanks everyone for the suggestions for places to check out and eat.

Good luck with the storm too, it was pretty bad on the way back.

Just read through this thread, so much bad advice

Telling a 17 yr old, visiting NYC to go to the hood
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Just read through this thread, so much bad advice

Telling a 17 yr old, visiting NYC to go to the hood
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I knew some people were going to come in and throw some bad spots out there
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
, I just made sure I knew where I was going before I went there

Back
Top Bottom