Going to NYC tomorrow, cool places to eat/check out?

Hit up Prosperity Dumplings (46 Eldridge St, in chinatown) no lie you can eat for $3-5. From there just walk to Broadway and chill in Soho. Hit the sneaker spots, clothing stores and

check out the women out there. From there make your way toward NYU and try to scoop up some college chicks and call it a day . You can do all that walking and your $20 will last

you.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Hit up Prosperity Dumplings (46 Eldridge St, in chinatown) no lie you can eat for $3-5. From there just walk to Broadway and chill in Soho. Hit the sneaker spots, clothing stores and

check out the women out there. From there make your way toward NYU and try to scoop up some college chicks and call it a day . You can do all that walking and your $20 will last

you.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll probably start midtown, I got to visit the Ferrari and Lamborghini dealerships then make my way downtown.

I'm only a high schooler but I got a ton of NYU gear from my brother so I could probably fool a couple people
laugh.gif

if you like latin culture and latinas go check out the BX , and Wash heights and dyckman.......

Go adventure in the neighborhoods and you will have fun.

go to chinatown and hit up terrific, have some bubble tea and the veggie dumpling soup...YUMMMMMM...

visiting a city with an awesome night life at 17......HORRIBLE.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

go to chinatown and hit up terrific, have some bubble tea and the veggie dumpling soup...YUMMMMMM...

Man honestly, I know I'm missing out on a TON, but I'm still not a party person. I like to stick to myself anyways and I can keep myself entertained for hours just walking around and seeing things I've never seen before.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Man honestly, I know I'm missing out on a TON, but I'm still not a party person. I like to stick to myself anyways and I can keep myself entertained for hours just walking around and seeing things I've never seen before.
Well definitely check out the spot i just mention...that damn soup is heaven...

ksteezy- Talking about soup you have to hit up my spot Totto Ramen on 52st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 . My girl took me to get pho. Mind you we went at 11am and there was 30 people waiting to get in. Mind you they open at 12
laugh.gif
. It was worth it

ksteezy- Talking about soup you have to hit up my spot Totto Ramen on 52st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 . My girl took me to get pho. Mind you we went at 11am and there was 30 people waiting to get in. Mind you they open at 12
laugh.gif
. It was worth it
ill be checking this out MANANA.....im a soup fiend bro....

hit up chinatown if you not trying to waste too much cash. all depends what you like to eat. Metro card is going to eat that 20 up real fast  

Burgers- hit up joy burger on 100st and lexington

Pizza- Patsy 119st and 1st ave

If you need anymore info let me know what you trying to do
pimp.gif

East Harlem in the building. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ OP check out that arcade in Chinatown, if you into games.

Webster Hall if you 19

LES

^ where you at in east harlem ?

i was in my slimes house in jefferson projects

dude get it in out there like its the 90s still .

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

hit up chinatown if you not trying to waste too much cash. all depends what you like to eat. Metro card is going to eat that 20 up real fast  

Burgers- hit up joy burger on 100st and lexington

Pizza- Patsy 119st and 1st ave

If you need anymore info let me know what you trying to do
pimp.gif

East Harlem in the building. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ OP check out that arcade in Chinatown, if you into games.

Webster Hall if you 19

LES

Use to stay on 100st between 1st and 2nd. 5 story walk ups across from metro.

but had to move on up. 90st and columbus now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's this really well known Soul Food place in Harlem but I forget the name..Maybe someone on here can help out and post it so you can check it out. And there's also Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem which is pretty good.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There's this really well known Soul Food place in Harlem but I forget the name..Maybe someone on here can help out and post it so you can check it out. And there's also Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem which is pretty good.

Amy Ruths
No
Slyvia's on Malcolm x Blvd

Amy Ruths

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Amy Ruths
No
Slyvia's on Malcolm x Blvd

Bingo, Sylvia's. th0ugh, I'm gonna check out Amy Ruths if you're saying it's good

Read about Prosperity Dumplings on Yelp. My kind of eats. I plan to visit NYC dolo in October and this thread is very useful. I don't wanna get mugged myself.
laugh.gif
I read somewhere that you can buy a metro card good for 3 days of unlimited trips or something like that. Also plan to get a New York Pass to see all the tourist spots.

prosperity dumplings is great. I go there whenever im in chinatown. The fun pass metrocard is done but if your going to be in nyc for a week just buy a weekly metrocard. I believe its $27. Enjoy your Oct visit. Ill be taking my trip to the west coast then

Hope you enjoy your stay in NYC.

I am heading to NYC tomorrow and staying 4 nights. Never been. I am very excited!

If yall going to visit NY and wanna go to the Statue of Liberty, do it soon. It'll be closed for a while after October.

Back
Top Bottom