Going to my first rave this weekend.. any stories/tips/things i should do?

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

are raves fun without rolling?

Very, I don't know if people "rave" anymore per se ...but there are music festivals that last for days went to one with Deadmau5 this past summer
I don't do any drugs or smoke cigarettes but I do drink.

It gets very hot, sweaty and sexual..this is no exageration of any kind, expect swingers to offer to "party" with you and your girl dozens of times.
You'll make TONS of friends, it's about the MUSIC most of all...if you're there looking to "score" or don't really know any artists
and you're just THERE...you'll be tared and feathered quick and labeled as a poser I PROMISE,

• Remember you're not going to a Gucci-Mane show, so dress comfortably not "flashy" cause you will sweat and dance for hours
  • Know about the music and the crowd, most are welcoming, but if you're a poser trying to infiltrate you'll be treated as so
  • Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink, until you pass out and enjoy the moments...it's liberating
  • Don't drink off of ANYBODY'S DRINK, Don't take candy from strangers either lol...serious
  • Don't get offended by the hardcore party'ers that thinks he knows more than you, the ones that will randomly approach and quiz you on artists, song titles and remixes it's very annoying but they're  "purist" very opposite of commercial genres and very cool if you're genuine

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

are raves fun without rolling?

Very, I don't know if people "rave" anymore per se ...but there are music festivals that last for days went to one with Deadmau5 this past summer
I don't do any drugs or smoke cigarettes but I do drink.

It gets very hot, sweaty and sexual..this is no exageration of any kind, expect swingers to offer to "party" with you and your girl dozens of times.
You'll make TONS of friends, it's about the MUSIC most of all...if you're there looking to "score" or don't really know any artists
and you're just THERE...you'll be tared and feathered quick and labeled as a poser I PROMISE,

• Remember you're not going to a Gucci-Mane show, so dress comfortably not "flashy" cause you will sweat and dance for hours
  • Know about the music and the crowd, most are welcoming, but if you're a poser trying to infiltrate you'll be treated as so
  • Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink, until you pass out and enjoy the moments...it's liberating
  • Don't drink off of ANYBODY'S DRINK, Don't take candy from strangers either lol...serious
  • Don't get offended by the hardcore party'ers that thinks he knows more than you, the ones that will randomly approach and quiz you on artists, song titles and remixes it's very annoying but they're  "purist" very opposite of commercial genres and very cool if you're genuine

Nobody takes E anymore just Mollys now.

AND WHO THE HELL SAID DONT DRINK AND POP!?!?! That's the best.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I like Molly best, but that statement just isn't true. Most people going to raves just take regular pills. Pokeballs are BIG right now.

And that was ME who said don't drink and pop. It's different for everyone, but I just don't like it. Messes up my roll big time.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I like Molly best, but that statement just isn't true. Most people going to raves just take regular pills. Pokeballs are BIG right now.

And that was ME who said don't drink and pop. It's different for everyone, but I just don't like it. Messes up my roll big time.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any raves in NYC?
nerd.gif
You missed Electric Zoo a few months ago. And by missed, I mean you really missed out on that. Lineup was ILL and I heard it was a blast.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any raves in NYC?
nerd.gif
You missed Electric Zoo a few months ago. And by missed, I mean you really missed out on that. Lineup was ILL and I heard it was a blast.

about to get my hands on some
roll.gif

just about to pick up one. and i have half from a different time.

suggestions on how to take it?

about to get my hands on some
roll.gif

just about to pick up one. and i have half from a different time.

suggestions on how to take it?

never been to a rave but i went i went to club space in miami and rolled for the first time

took 4 and all i gotta is that it was AMAZING!!!
pimp.gif

Gum
pimp.gif

Vix
pimp.gif

Light shows
pimp.gif

Water
pimp.gif

Getting rubbed
pimp.gif

Dancing
pimp.gif

i didn't find out till after we left that they sell orange juice and soda, def gonna check that out next time i go

planning on going to ultra in march, i cant wait

never been to a rave but i went i went to club space in miami and rolled for the first time

took 4 and all i gotta is that it was AMAZING!!!
pimp.gif

Gum
pimp.gif

Vix
pimp.gif

Light shows
pimp.gif

Water
pimp.gif

Getting rubbed
pimp.gif

Dancing
pimp.gif

i didn't find out till after we left that they sell orange juice and soda, def gonna check that out next time i go

planning on going to ultra in march, i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom