Going to my first rave this weekend.. any stories/tips/things i should do?

Originally Posted by kobe82410

talked about this in the electro thread in te music section.
whats good nt?

I'll just answer your question in here

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

going to my first rave on friday...

STOKED!

anything i should know about?
Short list:

Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp).
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+

Which rave you going to?

im going to Scream in SD.
im soo frickin stoked. but how am i suppoed to bring waterbottles? dont they make sure you dont bring water if its from outside?

and what shuld i wear? hahah

You won't be able to bring water bottles in, but they should have some for sale. Expect to spend like $20 on water. But really that's necessary so you gotta just eat that.

Wear what you wanna wear. I usually go in like camo shorts and a wifebeater. CHEAP sunglasses (fake Wayfarers) are necessary for when you're felling a bit self-conscious and you wanna hide for a minute.
laugh.gif

PLEASE CHECK http://www.pillreports.com/ to make sure you have clean pills. I am not condoning use, but I want to be clear that if he's going to be taking ecstasy, he should make sure that his pills are clean.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you roll...stay way from liquor.
This

talked about this in the electro thread in te music section.
whats good nt?

I'll just answer your question in here

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

going to my first rave on friday...

STOKED!

anything i should know about?
Short list:

Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp).
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+

Which rave you going to?

im going to Scream in SD.
im soo frickin stoked. but how am i suppoed to bring waterbottles? dont they make sure you dont bring water if its from outside?

and what shuld i wear? hahah

You won't be able to bring water bottles in, but they should have some for sale. Expect to spend like $20 on water. But really that's necessary so you gotta just eat that.

Wear what you wanna wear. I usually go in like camo shorts and a wifebeater. CHEAP sunglasses (fake Wayfarers) are necessary for when you're felling a bit self-conscious and you wanna hide for a minute.
laugh.gif

PLEASE CHECK http://www.pillreports.com/ to make sure you have clean pills. I am not condoning use, but I want to be clear that if he's going to be taking ecstasy, he should make sure that his pills are clean.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you roll...stay way from liquor.
This

does anyone even mess with dirty pressed pills anymore? mostly all i see is capped off molly now. 

does anyone even mess with dirty pressed pills anymore? mostly all i see is capped off molly now. 

Back
Top Bottom