Goin to NYC for the first time this weekend!

Try out Frying Pan for one afternoon as well if the rain holds off. It's on the west side i think in the low 20s right on the Hudson. It's like an old ship that has a bar big enough for like 1,000 people.

dollar pizza theres one on times square, one maybe a block off by 7-11. and one near west 8th street. "the cage" ny basketball park.

its always crazy to me that out of towners hit up more spots that I do, and I live here
30t6p3b.gif

UPDATE ***
New York has been great ! I love this city and yes weekend is not enough.
My location in Brooklyn is semi sketch the g-line subway broke so we have to take shuttle and last stop was Marcy pretty scary.
Mcsarley was way too crowded . Moma and 5th ave was great as was the halal cart.
Just don't know what to do on this beautiful Sunday ? Central park maybe ?

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

if you're old enough to drink and plan to do so hit up LES...that's where the dive bars are

otherwise, you're looking to pay >$5 for a draft beer

if you're going with a group Carmine's in the upper westside is a pretty good italian restaurant...definitely make reservations though

if just going w/ one or two people cheap food spots are good...halal carts, greys papaya

^ You do not have to make reservations for Carmine's. It's nice, but every time I went there, no reservations were made and we were seated within 15 minutes.
upper westside location? on a weekend...definitely recommend making reservations

Originally Posted by vick the quick

UPDATE ***
New York has been great ! I love this city and yes weekend is not enough.
My location in Brooklyn is semi sketch the g-line subway broke so we have to take shuttle and last stop was Marcy pretty scary.
Mcsarley was way too crowded . Moma and 5th ave was great as was the halal cart.
Just don't know what to do on this beautiful Sunday ? Central park maybe ?
well they said thunderstorms today...but since your in nyc for such a short period of time I say do central park, time square, herald square, columbus circle, southstreet seaport, and the MET if you have time.  Then go out tonight and have dinner at a nice place to end the trip.

Hold on to whatever money you got kid, NY will take your money without thinking twice and insult you for not paying fast enough............... There are like $10 minimums when it comes to using Plastic, and if you dont have a Chase or Citibank acct. Expect to shell out $3 to get some cash.......

Originally Posted by gambit215

Hold on to whatever money you got kid, NY will take your money without thinking twice and insult you for not paying fast enough............... There are like $10 minimums when it comes to using Plastic, and if you dont have a Chase of Citibank acct. Expect to shell out $3 to get some cash.......

And put your wallet in your front pocket

Back
Top Bottom