GOAT APP legit?

I'm curious what you guys think of the PB Yeezy (2016) I purchased from GOAT. Got it 5-6 months back and it was pre-authenticated by GOAT [emoji]128016[/emoji] if I recall.

I'll post some pictures tonight. It's still DS. Unsure when to start wearing them. Probably wait until winter rain lets up.

Last edited:
Dub nickels finally sold last night

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I've been trying to sell my used Chicago Xs for awhile on GOAT. How long did it take for your Dub Nikels to sale? Were they DS?

I've been trying to sell my used Chicago Xs for awhile on GOAT. How long did it take for your Dub Nikels to sale? Were they DS?
older, less hyped shoes are going to take longer to sell. i have a ton of bricks on goat. ive sold 3 bricks in the past 6 months out of about 30 listings. the quickest sellers are yeezys, boost and hyped shoes.

older, less hyped shoes are going to take longer to sell. i have a ton of bricks on goat. ive sold 3 bricks in the past 6 months out of about 30 listings. the quickest sellers are yeezys, boost and hyped shoes.

I will be patient. Just trying to downsize the collection.

quick question. if goat finds a factory flaw with a pair of shoes and notifies the buyer of it, how long does the buyer have to make a decision to continue with the purchase or cancel?

Just bought my pair yeezy tan from goat and the shoes seem used when it said brand *NEW* and what can I do now guys any advice? Had bought 2-3 shoes from goat and never happen likes fhis

Last edited:
Just bought my pair yeezy tan from goat and the shoes seem used when it said brand *NEW* and what can I do now guys any advice? Had bought 2-3 shoes from goat and never happen likes fhis

Just contact their customer service and advise them of your concerns.
Attach some clear, detailed photos showing them where you think the shoe may be worn.

I'm certain they will respond back in a prompt manner and try to make it right with you.
PLease keep us updated on the situation.

Last edited:
They probably are new its just your OCD or your regretting the purchase. GOAT is pretty thorough with their checks. I saw that you have the shoes in the LC thread and they look new. 

I have done 12 selling transactions, so far I've been lucky not running into any issue. Despite what others are saying, GOAT has been the place for me to sell my DS shoes....no more ebay. Overall, as a seller, it takes up to a week from the moment I confirm the sale, ship, received and authenticated by GOAT, and receive credit. It has more advantage using GOAT for me just because they are in Cali.  

I just did a buying transaction, and that one also takes about a week to actually receive the shoes.

:lol: Yeah there is no way GOAT passes off used shoes as new when they freak out about manufacturer defects already

GR, especially used shoes will definitely take lots longer to sell. If you really want to get rid of used shoes, just use eBay. That's what I do for all of my used kicks. Yes you'll get less, but hey what to expect from used shoes? Unless, those used shoes are also hyped ones, you could get what you paid for.

I always buy from goat and this first time happen I'm not saying goat bad and seller like u guys don't wear the freaking shoes Than clean it and said it NEW and please like I said if this happen to u guys u be in my position..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom