Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by xblker47

So were the people who showed up at 7 able to get tickets?
yes, but it seems if you showed up at 8, you were screwed
eek.gif

Interesting. I like the fact that we picked up another pick without giving up anything.

I just wish we coulda made a bigger move. Seems like we hardly ever make moves with our picks.

smh.gif
@Us having to give up next years first rounder. What trade was it that we gave that up in?

Isiah FTL.

Another 1st rounder never hurts.

What does everyone think of the rumor prophecy posted? Rubio for Lee basically.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Another 1st rounder never hurts.

What does everyone think of the rumor prophecy posted? Rubio for Lee basically.
I was thinking Portland was trying to snatch the 5th pick to pick Curry and try to trade for Lee?

^^if we draft hill tonight, then i think there is a very strong possibility we can get rubio for lee sometime in july. OKC is drafting rubio, but they aredefinitely not keeping him

lol...na but in all seriousness, the 3 names that have been thrown around earlier in this thread, T. Douglas, S. Young, and McClinton all seem like strongpossibilites at 29 to me.

Im startin to get nervous forreal man...we cannot afford to mess this up...

Thank VIIHeaven for updating my status.

I got stuck at work until like 12 last night and when I got home I put my phone on the charger but the charger wasn't plugged in I was too tired to checkso I woke up late, got there around 8:30 and the line was past Footaction. I knew I wasn't getting in there I was pissed.

Prophecy my bad kid my phone is charged I'm still not getting texts and VM's.

laugh.gif
I gotta say I'm honored to be chosen.

Give me Curry, Flynn or Hill at 8 and Austin Daye at 29. Daye isn't NBA ready, but he's long and can shoot and would be great in D'Antoni'ssystem.

Back
Top Bottom