Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
me too.

frown.gif

I'm fine with LeBron not coming to NYC. After the season I hope he stay in his welfare state.

All we need is Bosh & Wade. Make it happen Donnie.

So what's everyone's wishlist looking like? This is considering Griffin & Thabeet are off the boards by then.

1. Rubio
2. Flynn
3. Curry
4. Hill
5. Harden

i think Rubio would be interesting for the Knicks but im sick of waiting for dudes to develop. Id definitely take Curry or Harden, I dont know why im not soldon Flynn but i think people would like him. I'm really not too nervous this year, at least not as nervous as the past couple of years. I like our chancesat 8 of getting someone who slipped just a little.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

So what's everyone's wishlist looking like? This is considering Griffin & Thabeet are off the boards by then.

1. Rubio
2. Flynn
3. Curry
4. Hill
5. Harden
1) Evans
2) Curry
3) Flynn
4) Henderson
5) DeRozan

I don't want us going anywhere near Rubio. He's a slower Nash without a jumper, why is he so hyped?

We already have Gallinari, plus we're trying to get Darko and Rubio? Are we gonna have an American left on the roster by next summer?

Didn't make out this morning cause my boy who interns for Dime Magazine is getting me into there draft party.

Hopefully we don't screw this $*!+ up. I swear if we choose Holiday
smh.gif

does anyone know if proshares even went? I tried calling dude but never picked up or answered my texts

oh well, i guess it's just me and ballinsam23 and his friend

Let's get up to speed.

Our boy AW at Yahoo, who broke the Wiz/Wolves trade, is reporting the Kings are
all but done with Rubio. But that may not matter. We're hearing that the recent Pistons deal, which will allow them to dump Oberto makes Carlos Boozer to Motown a venerable lock. This has major impact on http://sny.stats.com/nba/playerstats.asp?id=3956&team=
David Lee for two reasons.

First, he obviously can't go there, as Detroit were rumored suitors, and second with Boozer's departure you would figure the Jazz would use the money to resign free agent Paul Milsap- who is the apple of Thunder GM Sam Presti's eye.

No Milsap means they need to plug a hole and that a deal for Lee including Rubio should inch closer. That of course will have to happen after the draft, so really keep an eye if the Thunder take Rubio tonight.

I'm looking up the specifics but I believe since the Thunder are under the cap they can deal for Lee straight up for Rubio in a sign and trade and pay Lee handsomely. See the Rashard Lewis to Orlando situation.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

does anyone know if proshares even went? I tried calling dude but never picked up or answered my texts

oh well, i guess it's just me and ballinsam23 and his friend
His phone must be off or something because my message isn't going through BlackBerry Messenger. That only happens if someone is on a phonecall or unreachable. Yo HTTB! 6:30! Be there.

Proshares wasn't able to get tickets.

"I got there dumb late, like 8:30 and the line was long as hell."

This line got longer quicker than it did last year. I got there at 6 and I thought I would be at least top 20-30. Nope
smh.gif
eek.gif
, I was hopingyou dudes would make it by 7 so I can let you guys "sneak" into the line. But security was getting tighter at an earlier time too. They changed it upthis year.

Back
Top Bottom