GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by npa07

Man I'm n0t messin with tm0bile anym0re, veris0n here I c0me
You're not allowed to type like that on Verizon. Substituting numbers for letters is only permitted on the T-mobile network with a sidekickhandset.

^i can't tell if you're serious so lol

but has anyone gotten their contacts back that lost them? i haven't had them in 5 days now. no kind of gettin JO's status =[

also. everyone that has a sidekick MUST read this: http://www.poweredbydanger.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1164585&posted=1

it looks like the sklx09 will be the lazt sidekick ever made. thanks to microsoft R.I.P

BTW: this was supposed to be the next sidekick...( had a touch screen )

turtle.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

lol when my service went out i didnt feel like switchin back to my blackberry so i waited the 3 days service came back for me sunday night

i knew as soon as microsoft bought out danger it was bad news for da sidekick.....they was mad kicks were winning
smh.gif

from da lx 09 im goin straight to da N900....F blackberries....

Originally Posted by MECKS

^i can't tell if you're serious so lol

but has anyone gotten their contacts back that lost them? i haven't had them in 5 days now. no kind of gettin JO's status =[
Mostly Joking lol.

But yo, I had all my contacts and was starting to get old emails coming in until i dropped my Kick and the battery came out LOL. So not i got nothin.
mad.gif

Sidekicks used to be the %$*# from like 04-07. Other than that ? Nahhhhh. But i cant talk because my Vu got stolen so im rockin this slide-up joint right nowsmh

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Yep they're going to shut down the SKs.

hey during the outtage did you turn your sk off at all? did it ever die?

i have everything but the catalog, all my sim contacts came back but anything stored directley to the phone is gone

My girl still hadn't had anything as of today, so we went to the tmo store by us and they lady straight up gave her an upgrade. Didn't have to complainat all. She got the 8900, but she says she don't like it cuz she can't figure anyhting out...lol

Man i have been a tmobile customer since i was 16 im now 23. Ive had every sidekick there is. 2 years ago i decided i wanted to become a flex-pay monthlycustomer. I had 436 contacts that was on my phone. Its been almost 2 weeks and i cant even call anyone because i dont know there numbers. I use my phone for mypersonal/business and it really sucks to not have my phones working properly. They offered me a $20 data credit but ive losseed far more money than that. Illgive them til monday if things arent right by then ill have a new iphone.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Yep they're going to shut down the SKs.

hey during the outtage did you turn your sk off at all? did it ever die?

Yeah during the outtage I turned mine off 3 times, and let it die once. Still my contacts are safe.

Regrettably, based on Microsoft/Danger's latest recovery assessment of their systems, we must now inform you that personal information stored on your device - such as contacts, calendar entries, to-do lists or photos - that is no longer on your Sidekick almost certainly has been lost as a result of a server failure at Microsoft/Danger. That said, our teams continue to work around-the-clock in hopes of discovering some way to recover this information. However, the likelihood of a successful outcome is extremely low. As such, we wanted to share this news with you and offer some tips and suggestions to help you rebuild your personal content. You can find these tips in our Sidekick Contacts FAQ. We encourage you to visit the Forums on a regular basis to access the latest updates as well as FAQs regarding this service disruption.

mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif