smh.gif
laugh.gif

Danger servers + Yuku =
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I have everything back except:

No contacts
No email

They picked the perfect time to do this...I'm no longer under contract! So I'm really thinking about moving from under the t-mobile umbrella...tired of gettin rained on!
damn no contacts?

I'd be pissed as hell. All them JO's gone

To all the people who were denied a refund:

Are you effing kidding me? You should all call back and DEMAND at least this month free of charge! A single "I am sorry" is not enough! What T-Mobile is doing is totally unacceptable and any one who owns a Sidekick should NOT let this go! Have you guys checked out Perez Hilton's twitter?? According to him, PEREZ HILTON COMPLAINED AND GOT 3 MONTHS FREE of sidekick data service.

This is what I did... I called T-Mobile this morning. Filed a grievance against the service and explained to T-Mobile that this is unacceptable. I told Customer Service that I use my Sidekick for work and that month's refund was not enough. I explained to them that thanks to their ****** service, I was unable to contact one of my clients because all of the Notes/Contacts information was completely wiped out. I also mentioned that logging online from my computer to get access to my contacts wasn't working either. So to break it all down, thanks to this unacceptable service T-Mobile has, I lost a valuable client thanks to T-Mobile (I am a freelance designer). T-Mobile apologized, but I told them that wasn't enough. They gave me 2 months free of Sidekick data service and I demanded a new Sidekick 2008! I explained that thanks to their crappy service-- I was mad, and threw my Sidekick Slide to the ground and smashed the screen. So what did I get...?
indifferent.gif

I Got a $45 refund and a brand new Sidekick 2008!!

If they denied you a refund, it was your own damn fault. You have to call these people and SOUND MAD! If you sound calm, they wont refund you anything.
this is the reason why i hate society sometimes. the csr punked out. but the outage was due to tmo !!+@!! service, its danger/microsofts service.tmo is just offering the telephone and not the data portion. secondly dude cleary broke his phone out of anger, he should be paying for a replacement/newphone. if i was the rep, the most i would have gave dude was the month and that would be pushing it. the hell i look like giving you a credit AND anotherphone. hopefully he gets charged for that. only reason perez hilton got the 3months is because it is a celeb. plus dude didnt call in, he had somebody elsecall in because his account is under somebody elses name.

tmo needs to send out a memo for the next time dangers server go down for a period of time. and the procedures should be as followed: offer minutes. if theydont like minutes then tell them to call back when the outage is done and we will credit your account accordingly. only time a month credit should be given outis when a sup/manager approves it. if the customer wants more done, give them them the number to danger. problem solved.

there was also people taking advantage of it by going on tmobiles chat MULTIPLE times to get MULTIPLE credits. they would basically get a credit, end chat,start chat again, and get another credit. they basically repeated the process over and over. on the powerbydanger.com site, this one guy said his buddy did thechat thing and got credits of 10, 5, 31, and 20
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
this is probably the reason why people downplay the people who have sidekicks because they do %@$# likethis. hell when i had a sk and there were outages i would call in and ask for the credit for the days i was without data. they would oblige because thats onlyfair. only time i really complained is when they offered me minutes. i had to break it down for the chick that i dont even use my minutes, its all data.

so again
pimp.gif
to the people who got credits for the days without service (thats only fair) also
pimp.gif
to the people who got month credits. but
smh.gif
to the peoplewho got anything more.

end rant

spoke to a lady yesterday, and they said that i would be getting credit
she didnt say how much though
at least its working now. just 6 more months until my contract is over
pimp.gif

So, I just called again and got another $20 dollars credit so that's 40 total. On top of that, found out they owe me $250 from a deposit! YESIRRRRRRR! So,I'm pretty much almost plus $300!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

maybe its time for yal to grow up and and get a grown up phone fellas
I think this has been discussed already homie. but let me guess, u have an iPhone or Blackberry huh Mr. Grownup guy
No, it HAS to be a Blackberry Mr. Grownup guy has.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ahhh! close, i have a TP2 once I went windows mobile the day after Iturned 18 I never looked back...last sk i had was an sk3. I work for t-mob and g1/mytouch>sk3 if you prefer a keyboard go for a G1. I guess the prepaid dealfor the sk is good but thats about it....then again maybe Im just a little salty about having to talk to a whole bunch or kids and teens calling and coming inabout their sk not working. I can say that I found it pretty funny when the grown folks came in complaining about their sk when and I expected them to say itwas their son or daughter's sk.

we back
pimp.gif

now i just need my contacts..i lost that when i turned da phone off...should be comin' back my morning.

hey, if anyone is looking to cop a sim card with the 19.99 data plan active on it, hit me up...

Outages suck, but the good thing is the kick don't really go through outages like that..nothing is perfect.

Ypu, my girl got a txt sayin she is gettin a month credit...too bad it still ain't workin. She has a G but still can't get on the net and still nocontacts....every now and then she still get the 2 dot dance for about 20-30 minutes and it straight kills her batt. She is gonna wait till its fully up andrunning and try and get an upgrade to a diff phone...

Back
Top Bottom