Glen Davis at it again (NSFW)

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

and i actually thought the "habitual line stepping" thing was referring to that but now that the "definition" has been posted, i guess i should be surprised its not as many ppl thinking he is really gay as i thought lol

i kinda find it hard to believe most ppl arent implying that tho
same here 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

it's just jokes man. 99.9% of gay people don't even do the @#$% Glen Davis does 
laugh.gif
Who else in the world have you seen pull his pants down in front of ~20000 people because he was slightly frustrated 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

NikeAirForce1- you're making this about me, and that's not good for the forum. Consider this the second time I've asked you to figure something else out. Again, I reiterate that I have no problem with your efforts, but your application is definitely detracting/derailing. Do I think you are intentionally derailing? Well if I think you are, then you are, regardless of your defense against what I think.

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Habitual line stepper = "acting gay" to put it simply. FACT.

This term was actually coined by Charlie Murphy during the Chappelle Skit regarding Rick James. It has no implications of homosexuality.

Game...Set...Match.....

NikeAirForce1:

I swear I heard the music.
laugh.gif

worst Glen Davis thread OAT tho

^and then he agrees with me...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
I don't see any quotes from Ska in that post though...

I think he was tryin to prove a point that we (NT) are constantly bashing Glen Davis for possibly being Homosexual. 

Might be true. Might not be. It's an opinion. I don't think this thread was going that way but it does seem as if we (NT) may be a little guilty.

No sense in responding to Ska anymore since he won't acknowledge any of my points and arguments.   Some of yall were smart and/or humble enough to acknowledge and accept my arguments. Y'all can go back to making fun of Glen Davis now.  Don't say anything homophobic or heterosexist to get warned like VA757VA did though.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ska - I think that you think that you're more important than you really are.
tongue.gif
  How many more times are you going to mentioning that people have grudges against you?  You've already done it twice in this thread.
laugh.gif
  I didn't make this about you, but rather about what you said.
wink.gif

First off, of course I'm going to arrive at a point where there is no point in continuing to acknowledge someone who is unrelenting. If you believe the sun is made of Cheetos, I'm only going to put so much effort into trying to show you that what you believe is wrong; when I get to a point where I realized that you are steadfast in your beliefs, I have no problem using planned ignoring towards you and telling myself "Apparently that's what he wants to believe; nothing you can do about it." And even me using the word 'believe', I'm sure in your mind, I shouldn't be talking about what you believe, but rather what you have proven to be fact, because you are unrelenting and self-convincing.

Second, you say that tupac agrees with you, but we can all see right there in the reply that you just responded to that he said "Might be true, might not be."

Third, nearly every single one of your replies in here has been at me. That doesn't mean I'm saying the world revolves around me or all of NT needs me or anything other than nearly all your replies in here have been at me, and that's not acceptable. The end.

And this conversation is over, at least in this thread. If you have a reply to anything I've said in this reply, or anything else I said, PM me. If you are assuming that I'm saying you'll be banned if you continue this dialogue between you and me, then I've made myself clear.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nikeairforce1 this is a serious question. are you a homosexual? 
maybe we can understand where u are coming from if you open up...

he took offense to something that wasn't clearly implying Baby Davis as gay....maybe he just hates Ska? lol

Well this thread sucks now, that was fun. Hopefully everyone got their points made and it was worth it

You don't even know me and you mad
How's it feel to be a hater?
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker

- Ska

^ 'Ska' was actually my second name on here. 'Socal' was first, but unlike some people, the reason I made a second name wasn't because my first name was banned.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ 'Ska' was actually my second name on here. 'Socal' was first, but unlike some people, the reason I made a second name wasn't because my first name was banned.
wink.gif
It'd be great if people that came back actually STAYED banned.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom