Girls that play in pick-up games......

i blocked a guy with one leg before so yeah. if you get on the court you're fair game.

Talbert

First off, if there are any girls that are playin in the first place, then that means there is no Heat in the gym to begin with. A complete waste of a game. Id rather go home . I come to the gym to get a good run in and dont have time for the equal rights crap. I know it is wrong but hey, Im being honest.
grin.gif
 Unless  they are on the Candace Parker, Mya Moore level
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't guard them because

A. Don't want to get hard in public
B. If you KILL them, you are "picking" on them
C. If you GET killed, then you get laughed out

So don't guard them, either way you lose.

Thread/.

Originally Posted by dreClark

One positive, is that they don't #$**@ and moan about every little thing on the court like men do.
Because they don't want to be the weakest link or mess up a game they think men believe they have no business being a part of. So they keep quiet.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i hate losing so if i have to play bruce bowen crackhead defense, i will.

same intensity on offense.
laugh.gif
 This reminds me of a few years back. We were getting a full court game and some chick was torching my brother cause he wasn't playing hard against her, so my cousin, who's a real good player, got mad and proceeded to switch up on D and he started playing some prime Bowen/Oakley type defense...hacking her and everything. We ended up winning the game like 12 to 10 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

mcbeast wrote:

So don't guard them, either way you lose.
exactly my thoughts lol

looked at your avy and thought someone hacked my account.

D. All of the above.

If it's pick-up, I tend to slack unless they are close to the key. I'll give them the 3 and occasional mid-range until she starts heating up. Then it doesn't matter if she's a girl, we're out to win and stay on the court. OP it's nice that the chick made the team and thanked you, that's awesome; it makes me think maybe I should always D 'em up and respect their game, even if that means packing them.

I treat them the same as I would a guy. They clamor equal rights, I give it to them, even when they may not want it!

Back
Top Bottom