Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

My man just told me that this girl has "friends" that make a living of meeting dudes in the club (preferably the flashy types), going home with these dudes, giving them a little loving, and then the rest of their crew comes to the house and they rob dudes houses at gun point. Now I don't know any more details but I say this just to tell you dudes to be careful with who you bring to your house.

That is all man. Just trying to look out

My man just told me that this girl has "friends" that make a living of meeting dudes in the club (preferably the flashy types), going home with these dudes, giving them a little loving, and then the rest of their crew comes to the house and they rob dudes houses at gun point. Now I don't know any more details but I say this just to tell you dudes to be careful with who you bring to your house.

That is all man. Just trying to look out

This is starting to become popular just about everywhere now. Know where you're going and who you're going with.

This is starting to become popular just about everywhere now. Know where you're going and who you're going with.

Well.. You know the city, so you know what Atlantic Station is like already.

I know I stepped out one night with this cat who live near me. Homie used to stunt and flash like he's an 80's d-boy or something. Went out to the underground one night and he's bragging to some BAD broads about how much money we had and where we lived and #%##. Old girl was just draining cat for information. I felt uncomfortable about it so I left dude to his devices. I see dude the next day busted up and he's like "As soon as we finished smashing, she went to the bathroom and took her phone in there with her. She laid back in the bed and 20 minutes later 5 or 6 dudes ran in my house and busted me in my #%##." I couldn't help but laugh because we had just heard a similar story about some guy in Buckhead.

I know I stepped out one night with this cat who live near me. Homie used to stunt and flash like he's an 80's d-boy or something. Went out to the underground one night and he's bragging to some BAD broads about how much money we had and where we lived and #%##. Old girl was just draining cat for information. I felt uncomfortable about it so I left dude to his devices. I see dude the next day busted up and he's like "As soon as we finished smashing, she went to the bathroom and took her phone in there with her. She laid back in the bed and 20 minutes later 5 or 6 dudes ran in my house and busted me in my #%##." I couldn't help but laugh because we had just heard a similar story about some guy in Buckhead.

these dudes down here need to be taught to be humble about the $!@% they got anyway instead of flexing

Atlanta women 
30t6p3b.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

SimmonsDAMN.gif

Atlanta women 
30t6p3b.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

SimmonsDAMN.gif

these dudes down here need to be taught to be humble about the $!@% they got anyway instead of flexing

Back
Top Bottom