Girls and their sneaky facebook profile angles vol. this can't be life

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

dude said Peggy Hill feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she does have the Hamburger Helper glove, thats a givaway right there.

he violated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*dead*

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

but when they have pics like that, i already know it's a set up. when chicks avoid posting body pics it's for a reason
Yup.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

but when they have pics like that, i already know it's a set up. when chicks avoid posting body pics it's for a reason
Yup.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by topherr

its like trying to tell if a pair of kicks are fake or not. YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE AND FOLLOW DETAILS
laugh.gif
 Yeah I know its late at night and looked at the face and pushed accept without examining the pic more
Her "mouf" look good though B. I'm sure you can find something to do with that "namean"? I bet you money that she gives obscene cranium.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True, though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by topherr

its like trying to tell if a pair of kicks are fake or not. YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE AND FOLLOW DETAILS
laugh.gif
 Yeah I know its late at night and looked at the face and pushed accept without examining the pic more
Her "mouf" look good though B. I'm sure you can find something to do with that "namean"? I bet you money that she gives obscene cranium.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True, though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

one fat girl on there said "y do guys always tell me oh u cute....for a big girl. y cant i just be cute?"...i wanted to say sumthin so bad, but the lil bit of good in my heart held me back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Id have said something though, Im a **** like that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

one fat girl on there said "y do guys always tell me oh u cute....for a big girl. y cant i just be cute?"...i wanted to say sumthin so bad, but the lil bit of good in my heart held me back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Id have said something though, Im a **** like that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom