Girls and their sneaky facebook profile angles vol. this can't be life

I have been wanting to speak on this but I didn't want to make a new thread.

1. It is just funny how much thought that has to be put into picture taking by females. I swear every picture posted has a calculated method behind it.

2. The fact that female post pictures for the sake of people telling them they look good is funny as hell to me. I wonder if they don't get the responses that they want if they have an issue. I see girls posting pictures with blatant cleavage and I am just saying to myself, WHY.

3. It is all for attention man. Just funny the length these girls go through just for attention.

I have been wanting to speak on this but I didn't want to make a new thread.

1. It is just funny how much thought that has to be put into picture taking by females. I swear every picture posted has a calculated method behind it.

2. The fact that female post pictures for the sake of people telling them they look good is funny as hell to me. I wonder if they don't get the responses that they want if they have an issue. I see girls posting pictures with blatant cleavage and I am just saying to myself, WHY.

3. It is all for attention man. Just funny the length these girls go through just for attention.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

dude said Peggy Hill feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she does have the Hamburger Helper glove, thats a givaway right there.

he violated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

dude said Peggy Hill feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she does have the Hamburger Helper glove, thats a givaway right there.

he violated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Anytime you see an angled pic, i.e you have to crank your neck to make sense of things, it's a trap.

laugh.gif
 True. And that was learned the hard way... Damn angles...

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Anytime you see an angled pic, i.e you have to crank your neck to make sense of things, it's a trap.

laugh.gif
 True. And that was learned the hard way... Damn angles...

i be hatin this %%##. especially if i send them the request then i see the rest of they pics just to be like
sick.gif
. i dont delete em tho, but if they try to talk to me i do. one fat girl on there said "y do guys always tell me oh u cute....for a big girl. y cant i just be cute?"...i wanted to say sumthin so bad, but the lil bit of good in my heart held me back.

i be hatin this %%##. especially if i send them the request then i see the rest of they pics just to be like
sick.gif
. i dont delete em tho, but if they try to talk to me i do. one fat girl on there said "y do guys always tell me oh u cute....for a big girl. y cant i just be cute?"...i wanted to say sumthin so bad, but the lil bit of good in my heart held me back.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

For some reason, she doesn't even look like one of them cool fat chicks that's comfy in her own skin. There's only so much I can tell from a pic though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

For some reason, she doesn't even look like one of them cool fat chicks that's comfy in her own skin. There's only so much I can tell from a pic though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by topherr

its like trying to tell if a pair of kicks are fake or not. YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE AND FOLLOW DETAILS
laugh.gif
 Yeah I know its late at night and looked at the face and pushed accept without examining the pic more
Her "mouf" look good though B. I'm sure you can find something to do with that "namean"? I bet you money that she gives obscene cranium.

Truth!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by topherr

its like trying to tell if a pair of kicks are fake or not. YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE AND FOLLOW DETAILS
laugh.gif
 Yeah I know its late at night and looked at the face and pushed accept without examining the pic more
Her "mouf" look good though B. I'm sure you can find something to do with that "namean"? I bet you money that she gives obscene cranium.

Truth!

Back
Top Bottom