Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

Originally Posted by amel223

you guys need better friends 
laugh.gif

true 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This thread is the first time I seriously questioned whether or not I should be on this site. First question, why would you be with a girl you can't trust around other dudes friend or not? Second question, why are you friends with dudes that would smash your girl if given the oppurtunity? Lastly, if you were hanging out with one of your girls friends, would you smash her? If so please call your girl immediately and break up and stop wasting both of your times. Honestly if you were a real G you would love to put a friend or your girl in this type of position because this is when loyalty is shown. My ex has friends that I could smash right now but I wouldn't just off the strength it isn't that serious. YO, sex is not that serious, most of the desire and lust stems from the ego and has nothing to do with physical pleasure. I used to be a complete sex addict and then I went celibate for 6 months which was ultra hard at first but once you break through a threshold you really gain control over yourself and realize meaningful sex is so much better than " get this nut off" sex.
Do you or have you considered writing a blog?

I swear your insight is usually on point.

Word.

I dont subscribe (is that the word they use for it?
grin.gif
) to blogs but I would definitely "subscribe" to yours WISEPHAROAH 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This thread is the first time I seriously questioned whether or not I should be on this site. First question, why would you be with a girl you can't trust around other dudes friend or not? Second question, why are you friends with dudes that would smash your girl if given the oppurtunity? Lastly, if you were hanging out with one of your girls friends, would you smash her? If so please call your girl immediately and break up and stop wasting both of your times. Honestly if you were a real G you would love to put a friend or your girl in this type of position because this is when loyalty is shown. My ex has friends that I could smash right now but I wouldn't just off the strength it isn't that serious. YO, sex is not that serious, most of the desire and lust stems from the ego and has nothing to do with physical pleasure. I used to be a complete sex addict and then I went celibate for 6 months which was ultra hard at first but once you break through a threshold you really gain control over yourself and realize meaningful sex is so much better than " get this nut off" sex.
Do you or have you considered writing a blog?

I swear your insight is usually on point.

Word.

I dont subscribe (is that the word they use for it?
grin.gif
) to blogs but I would definitely "subscribe" to yours WISEPHAROAH 
pimp.gif

You sir summed it all up. /thread 

You sir summed it all up. /thread 

When I was in a tech school a while back a guy I became friends with and I would hang out alot outside of school and he had a gf, and we would go clubbing and sometimes I'd dance with his girl, with his permission cause he didn't like to dance usually. And when I got a gf we'd all hang out, and our gfs got to be good friends. My gf stil talks to his ex gf, but since he and I are on crazy schedules and working far apart we've lost touch. My gf and I go and chill with his ex because my gf and her are good friends. I text and talk to her but nothin would ever happen cause even though they aren't together and me and the guy ain't as close as we used to be, it's still not ok

When I was in a tech school a while back a guy I became friends with and I would hang out alot outside of school and he had a gf, and we would go clubbing and sometimes I'd dance with his girl, with his permission cause he didn't like to dance usually. And when I got a gf we'd all hang out, and our gfs got to be good friends. My gf stil talks to his ex gf, but since he and I are on crazy schedules and working far apart we've lost touch. My gf and I go and chill with his ex because my gf and her are good friends. I text and talk to her but nothin would ever happen cause even though they aren't together and me and the guy ain't as close as we used to be, it's still not ok

Originally Posted by yallayalla

laugh.gif

true 
laugh.gif
this.  i mean my gf and my friends are cool and all, but theyre not really gunna go hang out with eachother, not if im not there.  and if it ever got to the point where me and my girl broke up, then my friends would stop talkin to her also.  its the same thing for all my friends gfs/ex-gfs... once its over, we all avoid the girl because we want just as little to do with her.

Originally Posted by yallayalla

laugh.gif

true 
laugh.gif
this.  i mean my gf and my friends are cool and all, but theyre not really gunna go hang out with eachother, not if im not there.  and if it ever got to the point where me and my girl broke up, then my friends would stop talkin to her also.  its the same thing for all my friends gfs/ex-gfs... once its over, we all avoid the girl because we want just as little to do with her.

roommate/best friend was arriving from a lengthy work trip last night. ETA was about 2am. His girl texted me asking if she could come over to wait for him because she didnt want to be at home.
I told her straight up I was tired and gonna be chilling out all night.

she came over around 8pm and we just kicked it till like 1am when he arrived. no problems. it's called respect and we both had it.

she was lookin right, too

roommate/best friend was arriving from a lengthy work trip last night. ETA was about 2am. His girl texted me asking if she could come over to wait for him because she didnt want to be at home.
I told her straight up I was tired and gonna be chilling out all night.

she came over around 8pm and we just kicked it till like 1am when he arrived. no problems. it's called respect and we both had it.

she was lookin right, too

Back
Top Bottom