Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

you guys need better friends 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Moral of this thread.

A lot of you guys need to be less insecure, pick better friends (and GFs)

Why are you still friends, with people like that in the first place if you can't even trust them alone with your girl for a second? Also, if you aren't sure about your chick if she's down for your cause, then why commit that? She'll know her role and your friends should respect your relationship.

I swear sometimes, I understand why NT'ers shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to relationship decisions and begin posting all these atrocious relationship threads.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Why do you guys hang with people whose morals and behavior yall question like that?

I can't imagine having relationships with individuals where I have to constantly watch over my shoulder.

Girlfriends of the homies become homie status. If things don't work out, they become associate (Hi/Bye) status.

Yall need better friends.

Moral of this thread.

Why are you still friends, with people like that in the first place if you can't even trust them alone with your girl for a second? Also, if you aren't sure about your chick if she's down for your cause, then why commit that? She'll know her role and your friends should respect your relationship.

I swear sometimes, I understand why NT'ers shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to relationship decisions and begin posting all these atrocious relationship threads.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Why do you guys hang with people whose morals and behavior yall question like that?

I can't imagine having relationships with individuals where I have to constantly watch over my shoulder.

Girlfriends of the homies become homie status. If things don't work out, they become associate (Hi/Bye) status.

A girl being cool wit ur friends is alright, but kickin it with them when you're not around is disrespectful in my eyes. Next thing you know they're drinking and smokin after sex cigarettes.

A girl being cool wit ur friends is alright, but kickin it with them when you're not around is disrespectful in my eyes. Next thing you know they're drinking and smokin after sex cigarettes.

If your girl is trying to befriend your guys, she's not your girl.

Most importantly...

If your guys are trying to friend your girl, they're NOT your GUYS. Word to the bang bros.

If your girl is trying to befriend your guys, she's not your girl.

Most importantly...

If your guys are trying to friend your girl, they're NOT your GUYS. Word to the bang bros.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Moral of this thread.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Moral of this thread.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

In 2010 who ISN'T cheating on their spouse?

Saddest +##* Ive heard in a LONG, LONG time
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But yea, the people Im most closest too (the only people I would bring my girl around in a chill situation) are all respectful, standup dudes. I like to think Im a man of good judgment and I dont **$@ around with no slick %*%$%+. However, would I be cool with knowing that they chill with my girl one on one without me being there? Probably not, but I know my guys wouldnt try some +##* and if my girl tried some +##*, I know theyd tell me. The guys Im closest to and I are like brothers, so I know they wont try that +##*. Cause they know damn well that Im a respectable guy and wont do the same to them and their chicks.

On the other hand, I wouldnt really see myself chilling with my girls best friends one on one (maybe if there were at least 3 of them I would), unless there was a purpose for it (ie: getting a gift for my girl and I need her friends help or like planning a party for her or some +##* like that).

Sidenote: Im really good friends with one of my boys exes. Hes married, with a kid (and one on the way), in the Marines in a different state. But still +##* feels mad dirty chilling with her sometimes. They were pretty serious. We go to the same school
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

In 2010 who ISN'T cheating on their spouse?

Saddest +##* Ive heard in a LONG, LONG time
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But yea, the people Im most closest too (the only people I would bring my girl around in a chill situation) are all respectful, standup dudes. I like to think Im a man of good judgment and I dont **$@ around with no slick %*%$%+. However, would I be cool with knowing that they chill with my girl one on one without me being there? Probably not, but I know my guys wouldnt try some +##* and if my girl tried some +##*, I know theyd tell me. The guys Im closest to and I are like brothers, so I know they wont try that +##*. Cause they know damn well that Im a respectable guy and wont do the same to them and their chicks.

On the other hand, I wouldnt really see myself chilling with my girls best friends one on one (maybe if there were at least 3 of them I would), unless there was a purpose for it (ie: getting a gift for my girl and I need her friends help or like planning a party for her or some +##* like that).

Sidenote: Im really good friends with one of my boys exes. Hes married, with a kid (and one on the way), in the Marines in a different state. But still +##* feels mad dirty chilling with her sometimes. They were pretty serious. We go to the same school
grin.gif

One of my freinds is in love with another one of my friend's girl. Stuff is mad awkward when they're all together.

One of my freinds is in love with another one of my friend's girl. Stuff is mad awkward when they're all together.

--NAw it aint ok unless you dont mind dudes coppin a feel or tryin to get at that P be it direct or indirect.

--NAw it aint ok unless you dont mind dudes coppin a feel or tryin to get at that P be it direct or indirect.

Back
Top Bottom