Girl Problems Need Help Asap (grammar fixed)

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

So long story short me and my GF were going on a break cuz we been fighting alot. well turns out a week later i find out she hung out wit this dude that i know through mutual friends, plus i buy dro off him. well she wants to be with me at least she says but just not now so i think she is into this guy. Its messed cuz he knows me we hung out before and he went behind my back and kissed her, and who knows what else. I still got mad feelings for this girl but i feel like a simp if i get back wit her. like shes just playing me she came out wit it after i guessed who she might be messing around with. can somebody help me is it safe to get back wit this girl cuz when she did it we were technically broke up but she never came out wit it?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your dealer is *%%@+%% your girl and taking your money?[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well guys i feel really guilty cuz i hit her more then once i just lost my temper if i lose respect of some on this forum its fine but thats why she took thisbreak and latched onto this guy i guess cuz i hit her and it drove her away im just on some other issshh right now yall i don't know what to think

well guys i feel really guilty cuz i hit her more then once i just lost my temper if i lose respect of some on this forum its fine but thats why she took this break and latched onto this guy i guess cuz i hit her and it drove her away im just on some other issshh right now yall i don't know what to think
So did your dealer
laugh.gif

My man gave her the CB

Originally Posted by ThiPham

damn yall its been bout a year and a half just dump her like dat??????? yall crazy but yo sometimes u just got it bad yall don't hate
obviously shes over you for going for the guy you cop of, if you did get back with her how faithful will the relationship be?

exactly how im feeling, but at the same time trying to stay optimistic FTL
Its over, I hate when chicks play the "break game" cause they wanna get the pipe from someone else. If you get back with her what toprevent her from starting a fight and taking a break every time she wants to spread them for another dude?

Back
Top Bottom