Girl Problems Need Help Asap (grammar fixed)

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Someone post that Eamon joint.
laugh.gif

Too much cursing.
laugh.gif
I'm surprised anyone remembers that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ConductZero

What is a period?
nerd.gif
this my man, . is a period.
and this here, is a stoneface for you
indifferent.gif

you know i'm playing with you though haha

Why does it seem like you want NT to tell you to get back with her?

I have a feeling you're going to get back with her no matter what we say... you're going to get burned so badly word to DaJoka004 or whatever his nameis.
laugh.gif

Don't #%*%+%# come crying here after you get back with her. You're on your own.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif

Too much cursing.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was reading that one game wonder post in S & T and I was thinking music for some reason, then I thought Eamon...Played that !!%$ then this postpopped up...Fate?

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

he went behind my back and kissed her and
...gave him head,let his homies run a train, bent over backwards, and whatnot.
Sorry, OP. good luck in the future and yes, you def. have too much Swagger 4 me
grin.gif

haha

ouch
frown.gif

I'm playing with you, man. Don't wanna make you feel worse, never my intention.
but learn from this, it's something you can't learn 'til you experience it, but then you move on
smile.gif

Bro honestly im interested in what yall have to say, you all make very valid points. Im just buggin out guys like im lettin this one get to me and i'venever got caught slippin like this

OP... How old are you fam? Not to make fun of age, but if you a young guy, then you HAVE to realize that many more girls will come along that you can love orwhatever it is you do.

OP... How old are you fam? Not to make fun of age, but if you a young guy, then you HAVE to realize that many more girls will come along that you can love or whatever it is you do.
im 21 look i wasn't tryin to wife her just kinda in shock how everything transpired behind my back

OP... How old are you fam? Not to make fun of age, but if you a young guy, then you HAVE to realize that many more girls will come along that you can love or whatever it is you do.
im 21 look i wasn't tryin to wife her just kinda in shock how everything transpired behind my back
i thought u were 16 dump her b

she was transpiring behind your back the same way dudes was working her back ha
grin.gif

but man, you live in Glendale?? my neighbor city, but your situation is a no-no !!

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif

Too much cursing.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was reading that one game wonder post in S & T and I was thinking music for some reason, then I thought Eamon...Played that !!%$ then this post popped up...Fate?
Gotta be.
laugh.gif

That song was more funnier than it was entertaining.
roll.gif

"F*** all those presents, it didn't mean jack. F*** you, you ho, I don't want you back"
roll.gif

You keep saying you're shocked bro...You sound like you are really freaking out...Go outside and light up a B & M and relax yourself. If you cut offyour communication with her, like people have said, not only can you start to get over her, but she'll definitely want you back and you can take it fromthere...Even if you still want her back, stop talking to her..And let her take the bait...I don't know what else you're looking for as far as advice,because people layed it out really simple and it's all the truth..So take it and run...

Originally Posted by Put em up

So long story short me and my GF were going on a break cuz we been fighting alot well turns out a week later i find out she hung out wit this dude that i know through mutual friends and i buy dro off him well she wants to be with me at least she says but just not now so i think she is into this guy and its messed up cuz he knows me we hung out before and he went behind my back and kissed her and who knows what else i still got mad feelings for this girl but i feel like a simp if i get back wit her like shes just playing me she came out wit it after i guessed who she might be messing around with can somebody help me is it safe to get back wit this girl cuz when she did it we were technically broke up but she never came out wit it

i stopped reading aftter that, dead her.

CO-SIGH...Get rid of her NOW.

so basically yall saying just chalk it up as an L and as for dude i mean i still owe him money should i pay him lol?

You could be reading to deep into to things. How do they know each other anyway?

Originally Posted by got to love it

You could be reading to deep into to things. How do they know each other anyway?
they met cuz i gave her his number to go get dro for her and her homegirls and she ended up watchin the movie wit dude can u believe dat issshhh?

Originally Posted by got to love it

they met cuz i gave her his number to go get dro for her and her homegirls and she ended up watchin the movie wit dude can u believe dat issshhh?

Set yourself up for a L by giving dude your girl's #

like i wanna fight him and hurt dude but i know it will make me look week damn i never thought this would be so therapeutic and apparently she might b going tocali wit dude for fourth of july
eyes.gif

After seeing your sn you seem like a herb

Your girl left you for your dealer, he's probably caking more than you

The least you can do is try to put hands on dude. Don't get beat up though

Originally Posted by seventh letter

After seeing your sn you seem like a herb

Your girl left you for your dealer, he's probably caking more than you

The least you can do is try to put hands on dude. Don't get beat up though
naw imma just walk away and when i see dude i see dude and thx for the compliment on the sn

Back
Top Bottom