Girl problem...... updated w/ Pics pg2 another update pg 5

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im about to be 24, and have never lived with a S/O....dont think ill ever be ready

Yeah, I don't know how you can live with your s/o at such a young age. Seems like such a financial burden. Advice for the OP though, you should have fun in your early 20's. Partying, traveling, hobbies, drinking, or whatever. Get your fun in now before you get too old to do so. Does not mean you have to go through other girls though. Do you feel like being in your relationship holds you and your gf back?

LOL @ A Month. Man a month? If you all know you did all of this too damn soon why only take a month "break."

Imagine how many things she will put in her mouth during that month. Imagine you getting the same. You aren't going to want to go back to her in a month man. You are going to want to have fun.

20? Damn that is young wow.

Just break up man. Stop fooling yourselves. Yea you love eachother but so what. You all want to live a little.

And forget anyone that says, "If it is meant to be it is meant to be." No, you can love each other and never get back together. But yea have fun man. She will.

she's pretty. might as well let it go. if she wants a break TOO, she wanna go get here back blown out.

not being rude, just true. when she turn 21, send her my way...ill give her back.

moar pics later.. !%$! it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I say you enjoy life without her for a bit, your young and like you said you can save your money with her not being around supporting her.

Originally Posted by wisache15

OP how you a Heat fan and she a Laker fan?

we live in LA and shes always been a laker fan. im a bron fan so yea we get heated debates on sports sometimes.. girl that knows sports 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 we go from arguing bron >> kobe to hot sex 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

so its official. were in break. talked about breaking up but we both couldnt man up 
30t6p3b.gif

shes living with her moms for now. i told her she didnt need to pay for the rent if she didnt want to but still gave me the rent. been like couple hours since she left and i already miss her 
frown.gif

i need to man the !%%+ up 
indifferent.gif

just be prepared for whatever happens

even if you do break up its not the worst thing in the world...you're are both young and both deserve this time to grow and experience whatever comes your way...

even if you didnt live together you'd probably still be at this point in your relationship cuz you are so young

if nothing is wrong in your relationship then she randomly wants to take a break and her excuse is "ruining youth"

she def getting the D/thinking bout some one else while she was with you

you def need to get rid of her inb4 OP makes a thread another girl problem thread after the break i can see it already
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Real life...

I don't beleieve in no breaks...

Heres what the break
Will do... Either shell realize that she doesn't need you or need you back sooner than the month...

Honestly man smash girls if you can not just to do it but see how it feels... Emotionally...

Back
Top Bottom