Girl lures boy that likes her into a trap and gets killed by gang

Originally Posted by tjuice77

Originally Posted by CWrite78

#%!! nvm. http://news.sky.com/skyne...der_Of_Shakilus_Townsend go there, click on "Stab Victim's Mum Meets Knife Offenders" white dude's head is deformed or some $!%
DAMNNNNN. Hahahahaha that's ridiculous.
wow
sick.gif
alien.gif

ninjahood:
son wasn't a boy scout either....
Shakilus's mother insisted that he had turned over a new leaf, he also had a history of violence. His profile on a social networking website showed him wearing a stab-proof vest and jabbing a blade into it next to the message: "I'm a sweet boy, slash your face up if you f*** around with me."
At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

did guns go outta style out there in london? jeez...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6656212.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2
Do you know how many fake thugs there are on NT that have freaking pictures on their myspaces and facebooks similar to that crap? That meansthey're hardened criminals, and they deserve to get wopped with baseball bats and stabbed in their liver and chest and what not?

"But he was convicted of carrying an axe! And a knife!" *st
indifferent.gif
neface*

"Oh, but he was convicted of robbery, too." That's the only thing that ties into you 'He wasn't a boy scout' line. There's toomany fake thugs out there thinking they're hard because they have a poser picture online with their face covered in a bandana, throwing up some sign to agang that's really just them and their 2 cousins and Peanut from up the street, and they all have axes, thinking they're hard because you can getcharged for having an axe. Actually, thy're hoping they do get charged for having an axe, so if something happens to them, someone like you can post about'em like 'Ooooh, them boys don't play around. They all had axes!"

Originally Posted by rossh123

she deserves to go to prison and they should get the death penalty.
there is no capital punishment in the uk. or in alot of eu countries as far as i know.

messed up story. east london aint no joke. theres a knife amniesty in the uk right now but still alot of stabbings.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ninjahood:
Shakilus's mother insisted that he had turned over a new leaf, he also had a history of violence. His profile on a social networking website showed him wearing a stab-proof vest and jabbing a blade into it next to the message: "I'm a sweet boy, slash your face up if you f*** around with me."
At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6656212.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2
Do you know how many fake thugs there are on NT that have freaking pictures on their myspaces and facebooks similar to that crap? That means they're hardened criminals, and they deserve to get wopped with baseball bats and stabbed in their liver and chest and what not?

indifferent.gif
neface*

"Oh, but he was convicted of robbery, too." That's the only thing that ties into you 'He wasn't a boy scout' line. There's too many fake thugs out there thinking they're hard because they have a poser picture online with their face covered in a bandana, throwing up some sign to a gang that's really just them and their 2 cousins and Peanut from up the street, and they all have axes, thinking they're hard because you can get charged for having an axe. Actually, thy're hoping they do get charged for having an axe, so if something happens to them, someone like you can post about 'em like 'Ooooh, them boys don't play around. They all had axes!"
son..walkin around wit a axe isn't smart anywhere.

its unfortunate that the death penalty is not legal in the UK. just reading this has got me all heated right now. sometimes I wonder how these people exist.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood:

Do you know how many fake thugs there are on NT that have freaking pictures on their myspaces and facebooks similar to that crap? That means they're hardened criminals, and they deserve to get wopped with baseball bats and stabbed in their liver and chest and what not?

indifferent.gif
neface*

"Oh, but he was convicted of robbery, too." That's the only thing that ties into you 'He wasn't a boy scout' line. There's too many fake thugs out there thinking they're hard because they have a poser picture online with their face covered in a bandana, throwing up some sign to a gang that's really just them and their 2 cousins and Peanut from up the street, and they all have axes, thinking they're hard because you can get charged for having an axe. Actually, thy're hoping they do get charged for having an axe, so if something happens to them, someone like you can post about 'em like 'Ooooh, them boys don't play around. They all had axes!"

what about the forest?

ninjahood:
23ska909red02:
ninjahood:

indifferent.gif
neface*

You go buy you an axe from Home Depot or something. I won't call you 'hard'.

Go snuff somebody out with a baseball bat and stab them in the liver. I will call you 'hard'.

Big difference. HUGE difference. That's all I'm saying. You tried to air his dirty laundry out, and it really wasn't all that dirty. 'Notsmart'? No, it's not smart to walk around with an axe, but you weren't posting that like 'He wasn't very smart'. You were taking abouthim not being a boy scout his own self, like he had done some really serious things in his day or something. A robbery was the most serious thing youmentioned.

Son was a troubled teen in love and got his head cracked by some people who REALLY weren't 'boy scouts'.

The robbery? That could have been stealing some stuff from a teacher that decided to press charges. Murder? That's actually killing someone; there's nointerpretation left for that.

He got caught walking around with an axe and he got a robbery charge, which needs more detail. They are murderers. His little petty transgressions hardly makeit worthy for someone to be like 'Oh, he wasn't no boy scout ether.'

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood:

indifferent.gif
neface*

what about the forest?

e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

yeah ehhh? they all gotta die..............the girl first though. rip to the boy. i really feel it for him................ no lie
frown.gif

i wasn't tryin to air out dirty laundry..i googled da story from other outlets that had more information about da victiim.

girls are grimey.

i remember back in high school overhearing these 2 $*!+$ bragging about how they set these guys up they met at the club, took the guys back to one of theirhouses gettin the guys thinkin they were gonna smash only to have a bunch of their friends in the house waiting and beat the guys up and robbed them for theirmoney and everything.

because of that, if im ever gonna smash a girl i just barely met and don't know well its either at my house or a hotel. im not going to their house until iknow them real well.

I'd pay about a 1000 bucks to see each of these fools go one on one for 5 full minutes in a fight against an MMA fighter or better yet, send them to war.Tough guys want to be tough, then put them in a situation where they can be as tough as they want. Then send them to prison.

Back
Top Bottom