Girl lures boy that likes her into a trap and gets killed by gang

Originally Posted by eight2one

i feel this way everytime ima meet up with a chick off myspace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I like how a majority of people in the thread are directing their attention to the female instead of the group of males who actually killed him.

"Yeah, but she lead him to them."

He was tricked by a female, killed by males. Period.

Which is worst: being tricked, or being killed?

Apparently for some of you, being tricked is worst than being killed.

Me? I hope they all burn in hell after dying slow, painful, agonizing deaths, and I hold all of them equally responsible. She lead him to his death, and they killed him.

But some of you are talking about 'Damn females' like she was the only culprit, like it wasn't a a group of males who killed the kid, like what she did is worst than killing a guy.
There you go again with that worst/worse thing. You'll never learn, will you?

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

She laughed as his attackers caught him and began raining down blows with fists, feet and baseball bats before she turned and walked away.

McLean plunged a knife into his chest, raking it across his liver before twisting the blade.

As he lay bleeding to death Shakilus called out for his mother and cried: "I don't want to die."

kanyewest-heartless.jpg

Chicks been settin $#%+!% up like this forever. Maybe not always a cold blooded murder but I know tons of chicks who get dudes all open for their thug dudes torob em dry.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

see what happens when you're nice to %+**%+%
smh.gif
Quoted for mf'ing emphasis.

Shorty has a dude who probably worshiped the ground she walked on... but wanted a thug. Aint that about a ++$!$ and a half...

RIP kid.

very sad. i hope some violent stuff happens the chick while she's in prison. real talk. SMH at some of the chumps people in this thread making fun of dude's name.

I like how a majority of people in the thread are directing their attention to the female instead of the group of males who actually killed him.

Me? I hope they all burn in hell after dying slow, painful, agonizing deaths, and I hold all of them equally responsible. She lead him to his death, and they killed him.

But some of you are talking about 'Damn females' like she was the only culprit, like it wasn't a a group of males who killed the kid, like what she did is worst than killing a guy.

Granted but she was the facilitator.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

23ska909red02 wrote:

Finally someone with the right perspective.
wouldntve happened in the first place if it werent for her
aaronpayumo wrote:
I disagree. The mastermind is worse than the assassin

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DING! DING! DING![/color]

betrayal of a "love one" is worse then a goon whoopin your %*!....cuz you know where you stand with a enemy, with turncoats these snakeswill bite when your

guard is at its lowest.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

What comes around goes around.
not really for da chick...worse thing for her is basically getttin turned out into a lesbian in prison.

Back
Top Bottom