Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Girls even lie to older dudes about their age and get them caught up. I only know what i was told and what i've read in a couple articles..but when these rape stories come up, i always take them with a grain of salt.
Domino- Do You Qualify
pimp.gif

Thatwave, did you hear/see about a fight that happened this past weekend between the football team and dudes from bk
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by henz0

Thatwave, did you hear/see about a fight that happened this past weekend between the football team and dudes from bk
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
?
yea I was rt to next them when it happened
Dj put on that queens remix to "make the trap say ay" and it was a wrap...it was about to be a riot
laugh.gif

I was posted up outside after it and some dude came running from his whip wit the ratchet...it was time to breeze when I saw that

wow..i find it awkward that AS SOON as i move into NYC all this messed up crap just pops outta nowhere that happens here

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

wow..i find it awkward that AS SOON as i move into NYC all this messed up crap just pops outta nowhere that happens here
don't consider long island part of nyc (because it's not, really)

My boy is Stalin's brother. she got drunk and let them run the trizzy on her then called rape a couple hours later.
thats why u video tape it for your own protection.

For real....this is just me. Cuz I know/known plenty of cats who don't care. When a chick be a lil tipsy/drunk. I'm not doin nothin. Happens on EVERYcollege campus though. Like dudes said whole fb teams, I mean for the most part u got chicks who are freaks but let's be real when this go down they def bea waste 9/10. Everybody on the team not smashin on the reg lol.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

My boy is Stalin's brother. she got drunk and let them run the trizzy on her then called rape a couple hours later.
thats why u video tape it for your own protection.
yeah
laugh.gif

all you got to worry bout then is the honor killings.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

laugh.gif
At dude saying Hofstra is a safe campus. You might come back and find your apartment cleaned out.

We don't know what happened MNM, but if she was drunk that's why you NEVER have sex with someone who can't consent.
qft

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

1. Hofstra is in Hemstead, its not hardly safe...thug low life POS from nassau county harrass female students every weekend. Most people travel in large groups of 10-15 to be safe when visiting local bars .

indifferent.gif
shut up

ive had sex with a ton of drunk girls

ive been drunk too

if this ever happened to me i absolutely would ruin her life

damn, i lived in that building last spring, its usually dumb quiet, i chill on the floor it happened all the time too, man im glad i aint go to that party, imbasically one of the few spanish dudes who woulda been there, woulda gotten bagged quick fast, and yo wave, u heard they ran up on charles lastnight?

the hell you talkin about son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

the hell you talkin about son
laugh.gif
My man think he the catalyst for all the evil in the world and !#!!.
laugh.gif
AntiChrist @#$ %%+%@
Originally Posted by yungchris504

Yo, did y'all read the comments on this video?!?! Wow
smh.gif
Son, it's YOUTUBE...every vid posted turns into a discussion on racism, politics or conspiracies

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ive had sex with a ton of drunk girls

ive been drunk too

if this ever happened to me i absolutely would ruin her life

Rape on top of rape
pimp.gif

wonder if they "dapped it up" and commented one eachothers penises word to I DONT PASS
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

we believe you
but word, i hear this all the time. it's def. believable

Thought you'd guys might be interested in this. Looks like ol' girl was lying after all.

Source: Hofstra student lied about gang rape
September 16, 2009 By ANN GIVENS [email protected]
866253160.jpg

Photo credit: Karen Wiles Stabile | A female student's claim that men lured her away from a party at Hofstra U.S.A. and raped her wasproven false, a source said Thursday.

[h2]Galleries[/h2]
The Hofstra University student who told police that she had beentied up in a college dormitory stall Sunday and brutally gang raped by five men - one of them a student - told prosecutors late Wednesday that she lied aboutthe incident, a law enforcement source said.

After hearing the news, prosecutors convened a late night court hearing at First District Court in Hempstead where Judge Robert Bruno signed an order dismissing the charges against the four men in thecase.

The four men who had been arrested are expected to be released later Wednesday night, a law enforcement source said. The search for the fifth man has beendropped, the source said.

The source said the 18-year-old woman made a "full recantation" in an interview with two prosecutors Wednesday evening.

Prosecutors have not decided yet whether to pursue charges against the woman, the source said.

The men arrested on the rape charges were Hofstra student Rondell Bedward, 21, Stalin Felipe, 19, and Jesus L. Ortiz, 19, all of the Bronx; and Kevin R. Taveras, 20, of Brentwood. Allhad been charged with five counts of first-degree rape.

Officials said the woman had immediately reported the alleged assault to campus police, who notified Nassau police right away. Within hours, the four men were arrested, including Bedward, who is a Hofstrastudent, officials said.

Source

Back
Top Bottom