Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

U of Maryland?? You better be an athlete or white (or exceedingly handsome) or you're not getting anywhere.
laugh.gif

Sincerely,

U of MD Class of '09

finnns2003-haha i kinda feel you on that cuz thats what it seems like only athletes and whiteboys(fratboys) get all the love around here. I am neither one but i mean i think im a decent lookin fella hopefully ill be able to twurk something

finnns2003-haha i kinda feel you on that cuz thats what it seems like only athletes and whiteboys(fratboys) get all the love around here. I am neither one but i mean i think im a decent lookin fella hopefully ill be able to twurk something

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

I always wondered how much poon I may or may not get if I went to one of these Universities.

I always wondered how much poon I may or may not get if I went to one of these Universities.

Rudy with the Bred 11s
smokin.gif

and OP, she looks good.

But if your a half past descent looking dude, dont put her on a pedestal,(most goodlooking females are already gassed up by many dudes) start small talk somehow (group project, ask a quesiton after class, joke flirt, ect) any chic is baggable.

GLS my friend

Rudy with the Bred 11s
smokin.gif

and OP, she looks good.

But if your a half past descent looking dude, dont put her on a pedestal,(most goodlooking females are already gassed up by many dudes) start small talk somehow (group project, ask a quesiton after class, joke flirt, ect) any chic is baggable.

GLS my friend

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

Rudy with the Bred 11s
smokin.gif

and OP, she looks good.

GLS my friend
co-sign

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

Rudy with the Bred 11s
smokin.gif

and OP, she looks good.

GLS my friend
co-sign

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yuku

chicks baltimore accent was no joke either........they dated since middle school or early HS she told me. real cool chick. tall thoroughbred, nice in person
pimp.gif

Most chicks from BMORE have that strong accent...

She probably went to Eastern Tech with Rudy...

Like most BB players ALL the females used to be on him back in HS...

yuku

chicks baltimore accent was no joke either........they dated since middle school or early HS she told me. real cool chick. tall thoroughbred, nice in person
pimp.gif

Most chicks from BMORE have that strong accent...

She probably went to Eastern Tech with Rudy...

Like most BB players ALL the females used to be on him back in HS...

yo ill never forget it................

i had this bangin chick in my spanish class, she kinda kept to herself, everybody in there was corny.........................

we got close an stuff, ya know on some friendly steez.........she use to throw lil compliments ya know.........fly recognize fly........

use to help each other with the work.

one day i found out she had a bf at uconn, just from chattin an what not..............iight cool.........its nuffin. uconn up there we down here.

"He goin to the NBA"
eyes.gif

haha you sure about that? who is he?

Rudy Gay............

i knew then and there i was in the friend zone.........she not messin up that meal ticket i dont blame her.

OP point is...................just go get her...........introduce yaself. what you got to lose? either friend zone......and she got other good lookin friends....or she feelin you.

u from the md area?  cause i kno his girl. he grew up with her.........she held em down...

yo ill never forget it................

i had this bangin chick in my spanish class, she kinda kept to herself, everybody in there was corny.........................

we got close an stuff, ya know on some friendly steez.........she use to throw lil compliments ya know.........fly recognize fly........

use to help each other with the work.

one day i found out she had a bf at uconn, just from chattin an what not..............iight cool.........its nuffin. uconn up there we down here.

"He goin to the NBA"
eyes.gif

haha you sure about that? who is he?

Rudy Gay............

i knew then and there i was in the friend zone.........she not messin up that meal ticket i dont blame her.

OP point is...................just go get her...........introduce yaself. what you got to lose? either friend zone......and she got other good lookin friends....or she feelin you.

u from the md area?  cause i kno his girl. he grew up with her.........she held em down...

Originally Posted by 23kidd

23kidd-yea i know shes not french bruh but shes in my french class is what im sayin

laugh.gif
my bad...i read the title wrong.

But good luck tryna get at her bro. She aint easy ill give you that.
Damn making my dudes Salty already lol 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

23kidd-yea i know shes not french bruh but shes in my french class is what im sayin

laugh.gif
my bad...i read the title wrong.

But good luck tryna get at her bro. She aint easy ill give you that.
Damn making my dudes Salty already lol 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom