Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

aite so update...

so yesterday i was smacked as balls waitin at the bus stop and i see her and a bunch of her fine friends walkin by and i said hey to her and i knew one of her friends from elementary school so that was a bet. used that as a way to talk to her today and i felt pretty good about the convo i made with her. found out she lives 1 floor above me in our dorm building so that was a bet hit her with the im tryna study for this next quiz. so at the end of class made a corny little joke or whatever waited for her to get her $$@@ and i was like "hey foreal im tryna study for this together so if its cool with you lemme get your number and ill hit you up and we can figure out when is best for both of us". turns out she took french in highschool and shes a beast at it so i guess she doesnt even study for these quizes for class. so she goes "to tell you the honest truth i took this class in high school and i only took this class to have an easy class cause all my other classes are so hard. so i dont even really study for these quizes at all cause i know french already." so i was thinkin to myself dam i just took the L and i was just like "oh okay thats straight then" started puttin away my phone and $$@@ lol. then she goes "but i can give you my number if you need help at all with any of the stuff". so i was obviously like "yea i definitely am gonna need help with this stuff". so i copped the number i dunno though what do yall think of the situation? she wouldnt have given me her number if she didnt wanna give it to me right?

aite so update...

so yesterday i was smacked as balls waitin at the bus stop and i see her and a bunch of her fine friends walkin by and i said hey to her and i knew one of her friends from elementary school so that was a bet. used that as a way to talk to her today and i felt pretty good about the convo i made with her. found out she lives 1 floor above me in our dorm building so that was a bet hit her with the im tryna study for this next quiz. so at the end of class made a corny little joke or whatever waited for her to get her $$@@ and i was like "hey foreal im tryna study for this together so if its cool with you lemme get your number and ill hit you up and we can figure out when is best for both of us". turns out she took french in highschool and shes a beast at it so i guess she doesnt even study for these quizes for class. so she goes "to tell you the honest truth i took this class in high school and i only took this class to have an easy class cause all my other classes are so hard. so i dont even really study for these quizes at all cause i know french already." so i was thinkin to myself dam i just took the L and i was just like "oh okay thats straight then" started puttin away my phone and $$@@ lol. then she goes "but i can give you my number if you need help at all with any of the stuff". so i was obviously like "yea i definitely am gonna need help with this stuff". so i copped the number i dunno though what do yall think of the situation? she wouldnt have given me her number if she didnt wanna give it to me right?

That's a definite plus, trust. On MD's campus, chicks will just as easily blow you off or make up an excuse, so now I'd say... call her tomorrow and see what's up. If you're really into her, try McKeldin in a private room to study. If you just want to smash, you live in her dorm.
laugh.gif

That's a definite plus, trust. On MD's campus, chicks will just as easily blow you off or make up an excuse, so now I'd say... call her tomorrow and see what's up. If you're really into her, try McKeldin in a private room to study. If you just want to smash, you live in her dorm.
laugh.gif

i dunno brah calling randomly tomorrow to see whats good is a lil bold i feel like thatll just creep her out

i dunno brah calling randomly tomorrow to see whats good is a lil bold i feel like thatll just creep her out

Just hit her up for help OP and worm a non-French class related convo in there. It won't seem as akward

Just hit her up for help OP and worm a non-French class related convo in there. It won't seem as akward

Since she lives 1 floor above you and YNS at least you can still hear her getting smashed. JK good luck.

Since she lives 1 floor above you and YNS at least you can still hear her getting smashed. JK good luck.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

aite so update...

OK J.D. Salinger, you could of just said, "I got her number."

aite so update...

juggy4805-lol my fault cuz your right i coulda just said that but the more i just give cliffnotes the smaller the attention span of NTers all around the general forum get. which means more pointless unhelpful posts

juggy4805-lol my fault cuz your right i coulda just said that but the more i just give cliffnotes the smaller the attention span of NTers all around the general forum get. which means more pointless unhelpful posts

Originally Posted by juggy4805

aite so update...

Yea that whole she took the class already and then you quoting wasnt needed but good luck cuz keep us updated 

Originally Posted by juggy4805

aite so update...

Yea that whole she took the class already and then you quoting wasnt needed but good luck cuz keep us updated 

you should hit her up for some help later, then after that, tell her you wanna thank her for the help and wanna take her out to lunch or something on you. Something to get it rollin

you should hit her up for some help later, then after that, tell her you wanna thank her for the help and wanna take her out to lunch or something on you. Something to get it rollin

Back
Top Bottom