Girl Advice Thread, vol... 8 million trillion

I'm not going write 8 million paragraphs, so straight to cliffs.

Cliffnotes
- Met girl about a month ago, hit her up to set something up.

- First time I hung w/ her, took her to the crib and tried to smash but failed. But anyway after I realized I wasn't gonna smash that day, chilled w/ her a bit that day, and started to like her(keep in mind this is all of this is on the "first date")

- 2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl. But a few moments after making her my girl, I start to regret it a bit, since she felt so frigid(resisted me kissing or touching her)

- a fews days later, I asked her to chill at my house, and then she said I wasn't gonna smash and broke up w/ me. Then she said we should be friends. Then after a few mins, she ask me why I wanted her to be my girl. Then I responded by saying, I liked you and felt something(keep in mind that's how I felt, I wasn't lying or saying that for the hell of it). She said she liked me too, then we proceed to date again.(we didn't go back to being bf/gf, but seeing each other while playing the field)

- FF to about a week ago, we go to Target and Costco. She said something about she being MY GIRL, then I corrected her by saying we were dating. Then she said that to me "you don't want me to be your girl", but I told her "I do, but I don't feel comfortable being in a relationship without being intimate". Later on that day, we get a lil drunk downtown, and start kissing and stuff in Battery Park.

- Last Saturday, we chill, but she starts acting funny from first glance. She was crabby a bit. FF to about midpoint in the date, she start talking about her ex, saying how she missed him and all that. She get mad at me for not saying nothing, but I said that she has unresolved feelings, basically the obvious. During that time, I feel detached(obviously because of what just occurred), and I'm thinking after that day Imma stop messing w/ her.

- Later on that Saturday, she hit me up saying we should stop seeing each other, because of how she feel about her ex. I didn't respond to her, but I was like whatever on to the next. 

- Even though at first, I didn't feel anything about this chick deading me, but around Monday I start feeling it. I didn't cry or anything like that, but I was thinking about her a lot, and completely lost in school. I felt down, and I felt like I was being reminded of her everywhere I went. I seen a whole bunch of chicks that look like her, I seen someone that smelled liked her, and I kept hearing love songs about what I felt in class. F my life. 
happy00093hx.gif
happy00093hx.gif

I felt like this for two days(Monday - Tuesday). Today, I was actually in a good mood, but I know I still like her.

- Basically, I was thinking I should hit her up, saying: I still like her and I want her, that she still has feelings for me despite how she feels about her ex.
Keep in mind, she once referred to me as my girl, SHE FOR THE MOST PART was very giddy and joyful around me, and would hit me up to do stuff.
Thoughts

Cliffnotes
- Met girl about a month ago, hit her up to set something up.

- First time I hung w/ her, took her to the crib and tried to smash but failed. But anyway after I realized I wasn't gonna smash that day, chilled w/ her a bit that day, and started to like her(keep in mind this is all of this is on the "first date")

- 2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl. But a few moments after making her my girl, I start to regret it a bit, since she felt so frigid(resisted me kissing or touching her)

- a fews days later, I asked her to chill at my house, and then she said I wasn't gonna smash and broke up w/ me. Then she said we should be friends. Then after a few mins, she ask me why I wanted her to be my girl. Then I responded by saying, I liked you and felt something(keep in mind that's how I felt, I wasn't lying or saying that for the hell of it). She said she liked me too, then we proceed to date again.(we didn't go back to being bf/gf, but seeing each other while playing the field)

- FF to about a week ago, we go to Target and Costco. She said something about she being MY GIRL, then I corrected her by saying we were dating. Then she said that to me "you don't want me to be your girl", but I told her "I do, but I don't feel comfortable being in a relationship without being intimate". Later on that day, we get a lil drunk downtown, and start kissing and stuff in Battery Park.

- Last Saturday, we chill, but she starts acting funny from first glance. She was crabby a bit. FF to about midpoint in the date, she start talking about her ex, saying how she missed him and all that. She get mad at me for not saying nothing, but I said that she has unresolved feelings, basically the obvious. During that time, I feel detached(obviously because of what just occurred), and I'm thinking after that day Imma stop messing w/ her.

- Later on that Saturday, she hit me up saying we should stop seeing each other, because of how she feel about her ex. I didn't respond to her, but I was like whatever on to the next. 

- Even though at first, I didn't feel anything about this chick deading me, but around Monday I start feeling it. I didn't cry or anything like that, but I was thinking about her a lot, and completely lost in school. I felt down, and I felt like I was being reminded of her everywhere I went. I seen a whole bunch of chicks that look like her, I seen someone that smelled liked her, and I kept hearing love songs about what I felt in class. F my life. 
happy00093hx.gif
happy00093hx.gif

I felt like this for two days(Monday - Tuesday). Today, I was actually in a good mood, but I know I still like her.

- Basically, I was thinking I should hit her up, saying: I still like her and I want her, that she still has feelings for me despite how she feels about her ex.
Keep in mind, she once referred to me as my girl, SHE FOR THE MOST PART was very giddy and joyful around me, and would hit me up to do stuff.
Thoughts

Thoughts?
Is 8 million trillion a real number
I think 8 million paragraphs wouldve been a shorter read smh

Thoughts?
Is 8 million trillion a real number
I think 8 million paragraphs wouldve been a shorter read smh

Do yourself a favor and leave it alone my man. No need in chasing anyone that doesn't want you, invest in someone that'll put the same energy into you as you do them

Do yourself a favor and leave it alone my man. No need in chasing anyone that doesn't want you, invest in someone that'll put the same energy into you as you do them

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Son...
laugh.gif

if you take the bulletpoints out, your writing still looks like this:

Met girl about a month ago, hit her up to set something up. First time I hung w/ her, took her to the crib and tried to smash but failed. But anyway after I realized I wasn't gonna smash that day, chilled w/ her a bit that day, and started to like her(keep in mind this is all of this is on the "first date")
2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl. But a few moments after making her my girl, I start to regret it a bit, since she felt so frigid(resisted me kissing or touching her) a fews days later, I asked her to chill at my house, and then she said I wasn't gonna smash and broke up w/ me. Then she said we should be friends. Then after a few mins, she ask me why I wanted her to be my girl. Then I responded by saying, I liked you and felt something(keep in mind that's how I felt, I wasn't lying or saying that for the hell of it). She said she liked me too, then we proceed to date again.(we didn't go back to being bf/gf, but seeing each other while playing the field) FF to about a week ago, we go to Target and Costco. She said something about she being MY GIRL, then I corrected her by saying we were dating. Then she said that to me "you don't want me to be your girl", but I told her "I do, but I don't feel comfortable being in a relationship without being intimate". Later on that day, we get a lil drunk downtown, and start kissing and stuff in Battery Park. Last Saturday, we chill, but she starts acting funny from first glance. She was crabby a bit. FF to about midpoint in the date, she start talking about her ex, saying how she missed him and all that. She get mad at me for not saying nothing, but I said that she has unresolved feelings, basically the obvious. During that time, I feel detached(obviously because of what just occurred), and I'm thinking after that day Imma stop messing w/ her. Later on that Saturday, she hit me up saying we should stop seeing each other, because of how she feel about her ex. I didn't respond to her, but I was like whatever on to the next.  Even though at first, I didn't feel anything about this chick deading me, but around Monday I start feeling it. I didn't cry or anything like that, but I was thinking about her a lot, and completely lost in school. I felt down, and I felt like I was being reminded of her everywhere I went. I seen a whole bunch of chicks that look like her, I seen someone that smelled liked her, and I kept hearing love songs about what I felt in class. F my life. 
happy00093hx.gif
happy00093hx.gif
 I felt like this for two days(Monday - Tuesday). Today, I was actually in a good mood, but I know I still like her.Basically, I was thinking I should hit her up, saying: I still like her and I want her, that she still has feelings for me despite how she feels about her ex.

Thoughts

these are NOT cliffs

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Son...
laugh.gif

if you take the bulletpoints out, your writing still looks like this:

Met girl about a month ago, hit her up to set something up. First time I hung w/ her, took her to the crib and tried to smash but failed. But anyway after I realized I wasn't gonna smash that day, chilled w/ her a bit that day, and started to like her(keep in mind this is all of this is on the "first date")
2nd time I see her, we bs around the city, and anyways I make her girl. But a few moments after making her my girl, I start to regret it a bit, since she felt so frigid(resisted me kissing or touching her) a fews days later, I asked her to chill at my house, and then she said I wasn't gonna smash and broke up w/ me. Then she said we should be friends. Then after a few mins, she ask me why I wanted her to be my girl. Then I responded by saying, I liked you and felt something(keep in mind that's how I felt, I wasn't lying or saying that for the hell of it). She said she liked me too, then we proceed to date again.(we didn't go back to being bf/gf, but seeing each other while playing the field) FF to about a week ago, we go to Target and Costco. She said something about she being MY GIRL, then I corrected her by saying we were dating. Then she said that to me "you don't want me to be your girl", but I told her "I do, but I don't feel comfortable being in a relationship without being intimate". Later on that day, we get a lil drunk downtown, and start kissing and stuff in Battery Park. Last Saturday, we chill, but she starts acting funny from first glance. She was crabby a bit. FF to about midpoint in the date, she start talking about her ex, saying how she missed him and all that. She get mad at me for not saying nothing, but I said that she has unresolved feelings, basically the obvious. During that time, I feel detached(obviously because of what just occurred), and I'm thinking after that day Imma stop messing w/ her. Later on that Saturday, she hit me up saying we should stop seeing each other, because of how she feel about her ex. I didn't respond to her, but I was like whatever on to the next.  Even though at first, I didn't feel anything about this chick deading me, but around Monday I start feeling it. I didn't cry or anything like that, but I was thinking about her a lot, and completely lost in school. I felt down, and I felt like I was being reminded of her everywhere I went. I seen a whole bunch of chicks that look like her, I seen someone that smelled liked her, and I kept hearing love songs about what I felt in class. F my life. 
happy00093hx.gif
happy00093hx.gif
 I felt like this for two days(Monday - Tuesday). Today, I was actually in a good mood, but I know I still like her.Basically, I was thinking I should hit her up, saying: I still like her and I want her, that she still has feelings for me despite how she feels about her ex.

Thoughts

these are NOT cliffs

What's the first rule of NT?

PICS SON. POST EM.
NO PICS NO HELP.

What's the first rule of NT?

PICS SON. POST EM.
NO PICS NO HELP.

Those cliffs are way too long.. DIDN'T READ ALL OF IT

I only read the end where you are dating her and she dumps you because she missed her ex..

Her ex > you (in her mind)

Edit: I read the beginning also..

You should've ended the relationship when you failed to smash..

My advice to you is stop chasing her. . She don't want you..

Those cliffs are way too long.. DIDN'T READ ALL OF IT

I only read the end where you are dating her and she dumps you because she missed her ex..

Her ex > you (in her mind)

Edit: I read the beginning also..

You should've ended the relationship when you failed to smash..

My advice to you is stop chasing her. . She don't want you..

Back
Top Bottom