Gilbert Arenas....thought about ending it all last Sunday....vol. Suicidal Thoughts

Hit the club wit 20 broads like Flavorrrrrrrrrrr
arenas.jpg

Gil would never kill himself, he wouldn't be around to see how much attention he got for it. Gil seriously gets misty-eyed when he sees a full-on crotchshot of Britney spears getting out of a car. Not because he likes what he sees, but because he didn't think of it first.

He really doesn't seem like the type to kill himself. Don't really know what to think of Gilbert after reading that.

I wonder if this will be used against him in his upcoming contract negotiations.

Gil needs to learn the difference between a blog and a diary.

I hope Gil is alright, but again, I can't help but wonder if he was just waiting for his few minutes to come up again. Seems like every other week hefeels the need to shock us with something so that his name stays in the paper. If he truly is looking towards that dark path, then I hope he and his familyget him all the help he needs. But if in two weeks time he opens his blog with "I wear women's panties during games" then ima be heated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

he is being a drama queen.
Ditto...this N' stay lying or exaggerating about stuff and I know N's either in the league or in the same circles as him and have said the samething. I'd bet money he made that @### about driving into a pole up. This N' will say anything to remain in the spotlight...I aint mad at him though.One thing he exaggerates on all the time is his high school recruitment. He makes it seem like nobody recruited him and by the grace of god Arizona offered andpeople told him he'd never play. This dude was recruited by damn near every school in the PAC-10. Nobody thought he was a bum...half of that "chip onhis shoulder" stuff he talks about all the time is fabricated.

Dude doesn't need to bring this out to the media and
roll.gif
@ young jeezy.Just handle it like Odom, when his son died. Handle your business and your family's business behind closed doors.

For the first time I think I agree wit SKA. Im a gilbert fan and enjoy what he did for the wizards here in DC, but he is a drama queen he is always just talktalk talk. The other day I was watching the portland game and at the end of the game I saw Jamison and Stevenson on the bench like damn we just lost. And i seegilbert in street clothes laughing, and that just makes me think gilbert feels like its ok he didnt play so they're expected to lose. He needs to reallyget over himself. And you guys saying he is the realest, come on, just cuz you let the media know your business does not mean your the realest, means you needattention.

on a side note not to thread jack but w/ Gil coming back, the Wiz have an even better chance of beating Orlando or Cleveland in the first round. I read anarticle in the post by Wilbon and he said if u make Gil the 6th man and leave the starting 5 of daniels, stevenson, butler, jamison, and haywood, then youwouldnt miss with chemistry and had make your team extremely deep. The only problem is will Gil deal with being a 6th man

But if in two weeks time he opens his blog with "I wear women's panties during games" then ima be heated.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even be surprised if he wrote something like that.

"I do, man.

You're probably sitting there thinking I'm crazy right now, but that's the God honest truth right there.

I'm not crazy, or gay, or anything like that, but sometimes I just... do it.

They make me feel sexy.

And I'll still score 40 on your favorite player. Unless your favorite player is Gilbert Arenas, and chances are, it probably is."

yall acting like he was serious. it was all a joke. just looking for more attention.

gilbert is the man though. cant wait for his return.

I don't know. Maybe when we get back to D.C. I'll play, I don't know. But I can tell you one thing, my first game is not going to be on the road, my first game is going to be in front of the D.C. crowd.
guess i should go to that Milwaukee game
pimp.gif

It's not like we're going up against any powerful scoring point guards the rest of the way.

they still have Detroit and Utah.
laugh.gif

Wizards in 2008
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He just needed to find a way to be discussed on PTI again

And I'll still score 40 on your favorite player. Unless your favorite player is Gilbert Arenas, and chances are, it
probably is."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right, people joke about suicide all the time.

laugh.gif

When someone says, "Oh my GOSH. How could I miss that?! If I miss another free throw, I'm killing myself," we all know he's kidding.

When someone says, "Yeah, I was driving the other night, and I just kept thinking 'I just want to run into this pole and end it all. I can't takeit anymore.' I'm just really frustrated right now, y'all," we don't really take that as a joke.

indifferent.gif
This guy is the biggest attention !%*%% on the planet. He'llsay anything to keep the attention on himself. His comeback isn't going to make any sort of difference for his team, they're one and done in theplayoffs.

WstCoastGotti wrote:

and did someone up there say they were BETTER without him?
smh.gif

They got smashed by the blazers last night without roy and aldridge
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Same thing I was thinking. Theres no way the wizards are betterwithout him

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The dude is human like all of us.

You take away something that he loves the most and what makes him and pretty much he's left with nothing.

very well said, Gilbert is probably one of the "realest" guys out there in the league. He is never afraid to put things out there for everyone to see. But i can understand how much this is hurting him. Basketball is probably the only thing he knows, and without he is left with doubt.
laugh.gif
Please, the guy is an attention #+!%%. This is the oldest andlamest stunt in the book for a celebrity to get attention.

Back
Top Bottom