Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Originally Posted by cowboybibby

I was about to request these pictures

anyhow, Adidas did overkill Gil's line
laugh.gif
sick.gif
it had 10+ colorways to my knowledge.

playing on air max running shoes? hope he starts wearing all the shoes of the penny sig line.. gil loved penny hardaway so hopefully he will.

playing on air max running shoes? hope he starts wearing all the shoes of the penny sig line.. gil loved penny hardaway so hopefully he will.

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

@ the end of the day no one can take away from what Arenas has done and can do on the court, I personally would love to see him on Nike i'm sure alot of people would.

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

@ the end of the day no one can take away from what Arenas has done and can do on the court, I personally would love to see him on Nike i'm sure alot of people would.

YO! since nike got air stabs they should call arenas line air shooters,
laugh.gif
 air choppas
roll.gif
air click click POW
eyes.gif

tongue.gif

YO! since nike got air stabs they should call arenas line air shooters,
laugh.gif
 air choppas
roll.gif
air click click POW
eyes.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by shoes604

If he can't find the OG AT1, then he should wear the Nike Trainer 1.2 in the med grey/black/chloro color.

a4525354476acc50caebd1980ace9f9c23cd9d4.jpg

you talking about Jason Gardener?

Gil did push out some '00 bo jackson sc retro trainers
e4a15d4b65cac2ba5b6333e6835d1515f299f92.pjpg

Those two were crazy with their sneakers.. good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoes604

If he can't find the OG AT1, then he should wear the Nike Trainer 1.2 in the med grey/black/chloro color.

a4525354476acc50caebd1980ace9f9c23cd9d4.jpg

you talking about Jason Gardener?

Gil did push out some '00 bo jackson sc retro trainers
e4a15d4b65cac2ba5b6333e6835d1515f299f92.pjpg

Those two were crazy with their sneakers.. good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Lol at callin Lamar Odom a bum, he would be a starter on any other team on the league, he damn near averaged a double off the bench....some ppl don't watch bball and only espn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I'm not calling him a bum... I am saying that Gil's career > L.O. if you don't include the rings.

I mean, let's be real, Lamar was called The Goods for a reason... if he had the drive, and the competitive nature that many of the superstars of the league do, he'd be a franchise player for the simple fact he's a match up problem for EVERYONE... and til this day, He has never average 20+ in a season...

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Lol at callin Lamar Odom a bum, he would be a starter on any other team on the league, he damn near averaged a double off the bench....some ppl don't watch bball and only espn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I'm not calling him a bum... I am saying that Gil's career > L.O. if you don't include the rings.

I mean, let's be real, Lamar was called The Goods for a reason... if he had the drive, and the competitive nature that many of the superstars of the league do, he'd be a franchise player for the simple fact he's a match up problem for EVERYONE... and til this day, He has never average 20+ in a season...

believe it or not, i (use) to love playing in running shoes. my feet always felt great. great pics.

believe it or not, i (use) to love playing in running shoes. my feet always felt great. great pics.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

QFT,
played in my running shoes all summer,
my feet never felt better!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

QFT,
played in my running shoes all summer,
my feet never felt better!

do basketball players use the weight room at all??? or will that mess up their game?

Back
Top Bottom