Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

you guys making an appreciation for another man wearing a certain brand of shoe...wow
You're posting on a message board dedicated to a certain brand of shoe...wow
roll.gif
Smh Niketalk ain't Niketalk no more. More like general talk and music forum talk
sick.gif
What the hell

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

you guys making an appreciation for another man wearing a certain brand of shoe...wow
You're posting on a message board dedicated to a certain brand of shoe...wow
roll.gif
Smh Niketalk ain't Niketalk no more. More like general talk and music forum talk
sick.gif
What the hell

Nike should give him is own sig, Kobe's cool but I'd love to see another signature low top 

Nike should give him is own sig, Kobe's cool but I'd love to see another signature low top 

Why would Nike sign him after what just happened last season? I doubt they're going to want to support someone who brings guns to the locker room.

Not trying to diss him, but lets be real.

It would take more than just a few months for people to forget about itand him be marketable again.

Nike >>> Adidas though.

Will be interesting to see what shoes he wears througout the season.

Why would Nike sign him after what just happened last season? I doubt they're going to want to support someone who brings guns to the locker room.

Not trying to diss him, but lets be real.

It would take more than just a few months for people to forget about itand him be marketable again.

Nike >>> Adidas though.

Will be interesting to see what shoes he wears througout the season.

He'd get a logo...

Lamar Odom has a logo for goodness sake. If that underacheiving bum has a logo on his kicks, I'm sure a legit 20+ ppg scorer will get a logo...

Sidenote: The thoughts of Gil not having to concentrate on distributing and just being a scorer
eek.gif
:X
pimp.gif

He'd get a logo...

Lamar Odom has a logo for goodness sake. If that underacheiving bum has a logo on his kicks, I'm sure a legit 20+ ppg scorer will get a logo...

Sidenote: The thoughts of Gil not having to concentrate on distributing and just being a scorer
eek.gif
:X
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

uh............ kobe? tiger? melo? moss? mike vick ring a bell?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe was accused of rape and found innocent. He was already signed with Nike before it happened. 

Woods was already signed with Nike before his sex scandal happened. Vick was already signed with Nike before being caught with dog fighting happened. You get where I'm going with this?

Arenas wasn't already signed with Nike before his lil stint happened. He was guilty as charged and proud of it.

gilbertarenasgun.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe was accused of rape and found innocent. He was already signed with Nike before it happened. 

Woods was already signed with Nike before his sex scandal happened. Vick was already signed with Nike before being caught with dog fighting happened. You get where I'm going with this?

Arenas wasn't already signed with Nike before his lil stint happened. He was guilty as charged and proud of it.

gilbertarenasgun.jpg

^ Not sure if being a 2X champion is under-achieving.

Funny thing is Lamar Odom's NBA career > Arenas

Take Lamar off of Kobe's coat tails and rethink that.

3 time all-star to wait... what is Odom's personal crowning achievement? 

And lets face it, Lamar is now known as a Kardashian and he's more known for that... TO PEOPLE WHO WATCH BASKETBALL.

^ Not sure if being a 2X champion is under-achieving.

Funny thing is Lamar Odom's NBA career > Arenas

Take Lamar off of Kobe's coat tails and rethink that.

3 time all-star to wait... what is Odom's personal crowning achievement? 

And lets face it, Lamar is now known as a Kardashian and he's more known for that... TO PEOPLE WHO WATCH BASKETBALL.

Adidas is terrible for basketball shoes, im sure Gil and most other athletes would rather wear Nike but the only reason they choose Adidas is because they are signing their checks at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom