Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Adidas is terrible for basketball shoes, im sure Gil and most other athletes would rather wear Nike but the only reason they choose Adidas is because they are signing their checks at the end of the day.

rebirth for him 
smokin.gif

nike should sign gil now before the season starts while nobody is paying much attention to him.start him out with GR's nike's trying to push (hyperfuse,hyperdunk 2010) with his logo and wiz cw.best case scenario for nike is gil actually starts playing like his old self,racking up 25,30 point games,let's not forget what this guy can do when healthy.then have his PE's available in HOH just to see how well his shoes move.if it does well then nike should let him break out the HD 2010 lows or something like that.

i'm sure there are lots of people out there who wants to see him struggle or even fail and that's the reason some of us think he won't be a good endorser.but you have to take into account gil has an established fan base (although certainly diminished ) from back when he was dropping 60 point performances and hitting buzzer beater after buzzer beater.That's why i feel he's a low-risk, high-reward signing for nike.

nike should sign gil now before the season starts while nobody is paying much attention to him.start him out with GR's nike's trying to push (hyperfuse,hyperdunk 2010) with his logo and wiz cw.best case scenario for nike is gil actually starts playing like his old self,racking up 25,30 point games,let's not forget what this guy can do when healthy.then have his PE's available in HOH just to see how well his shoes move.if it does well then nike should let him break out the HD 2010 lows or something like that.

i'm sure there are lots of people out there who wants to see him struggle or even fail and that's the reason some of us think he won't be a good endorser.but you have to take into account gil has an established fan base (although certainly diminished ) from back when he was dropping 60 point performances and hitting buzzer beater after buzzer beater.That's why i feel he's a low-risk, high-reward signing for nike.

@ the end of the day no one can take away from what Arenas has done and can do on the court, I personally would love to see him on Nike i'm sure alot of people would.

@ the end of the day no one can take away from what Arenas has done and can do on the court, I personally would love to see him on Nike i'm sure alot of people would.

Lol at callin Lamar Odom a bum, he would be a starter on any other team on the league, he damn near averaged a double off the bench....some ppl don't watch bball and only espn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol at callin Lamar Odom a bum, he would be a starter on any other team on the league, he damn near averaged a double off the bench....some ppl don't watch bball and only espn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom