GHOSTFACE KILLAH - GHOSTDINI, WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY... (IT'S TIME!)

"AYO i wrote this right here on the bus to rikers right next to the thieves the cons the lifers "

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Paragraphes of love & baby are my fav tracks.....this album is fiyah
you know if paragraphes of love had been on BP3 it'd be an "instant classic".... this track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

i'm not even trippin Justice League recycled that "Yacht Club" beat for Guest House

Ghost ripped that joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When the Ghostface joint starts, my mind immediately plays The LOX - "None of Yall Betta"

A week or so ago, I woke up from an afternoon nap, with SIRIUS playing
and heard this Ghostface joint playing and was like
eek.gif
WHAT'S THIS??
Then I heard some dude sounding like a distorted more nasal Fabolous thinking look at this guy being comedic
laugh.gif

::

Truthfully I thought I would be disappointed myself but this album surprised me a lot. This is my second favorite hip-hop album this year next to OBCL2. Ghostdid it just right. The only songs that are passable are Goner and She's a Killah and that's because the choruses are garbage. But the rest of the albumis smashin. I love the vibe. I will be playing this a lot and can't wait for the hard copy on Tuesday. Ghost did it again.

"She's A Killer" is hot and is a club and car KILLAH!

Yes Ron Browz is annoying and the hook would have sounded better if sung by an actual singer minus the auto tune, but he still does the song justice.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Not a fan of this album.

Care to explain why exactly?...
Just the overall feel to the album. I like Paragraphs of Love, Let's Stop Playing but this isn't the Ghostface I want. I want the grittyraw I hope I dont upset this guy Ghost. This isn't that Ghost IMO

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Not a fan of this album.

Care to explain why exactly?...
Just the overall feel to the album. I like Paragraphs of Love, Let's Stop Playing but this isn't the Ghostface I want. I want the gritty raw I hope I dont upset this guy Ghost. This isn't that Ghost IMO
Didn't feel like typing this out.. but this is exactly how I feel.

Yeah its a laid back feel, but i aint gonna lie i was kindoff fallin asleep bumpin this. I guess he left his juice on fish/mofish

Back
Top Bottom