GHOSTFACE KILLAH - GHOSTDINI, WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY... (IT'S TIME!)

i'm not even trippin Justice League recycled that "Yacht Club" beat for Guest House

Ghost ripped that joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good music so far.

It's crazy looking at this dude's discography. Dude got THE most Wu solo joints.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Good music so far.

It's crazy looking at this dude's discography. Dude got THE most Wu solo joints.
He's the best out of the Clan
I dunno Cake.

I got him right behind GZA and maybe even Deck.

dreClark wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Good music so far.

He's the best out of the Clan
I dunno Cake.

I got him right behind GZA and maybe even Deck.

In terms of lyrical ability I'd be a fool to argue, but in terms of overall package: lyrics, flow, delivery, subject matter, machismo, and just wanting tohear some good $**%... I'd say you'd be a fool to argue.

In terms of lyrical ability I'd be a fool to argue, but in terms of overall package: lyrics, flow, delivery, subject matter, machismo, and just wanting to hear some good $**%... I'd say you'd be a fool to argue.
Of course, I was speaking in terms of sheer lyrical ability you deformed uterus.

But you're correct on your second point.

dreClark wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
In terms of lyrical ability I'd be a fool to argue, but in terms of overall package: lyrics, flow, delivery, subject matter, machismo, and just wanting to hear some good $**%... I'd say you'd be a fool to argue.
Of course, I was speaking in terms of sheer lyrical ability you deformed uterus.

But you're correct on your second point.

You expect me to assume what the mind of a uncircumcised philistine is conjuring up? Peasants.

You expect me to assume what the mind of a uncircumcised philistine is conjuring up? Peasants.
You miscreant of ovarian origins, I should have known that a human with a minuscule brain such as yourself would not have been able to pick up onmy ultimate point.

However going against better judgment, I assumed that you could.

I was terribly wrong.

Originally Posted by dreClark

You miscreant of ovarian origins, I should have known that a human with a minuscule brain such as yourself would not have been able to pick up on my ultimate point.

However going against better judgment, I assumed that you could.

I was terribly wrong.

Ultimate points for an infidel mind are to spat on not assessed or processed.

However seeing as tho I am a Merciful Lord I chose to obilge your subservient exploits.

Foolish of me to expect those unworthy of eating the crumbs of a dog to be worthy of carrying on a conversation with such civilized folk.

Ultimate points for an infidel mind are to spat on not assessed or processed.

However seeing as tho I am a Merciful Lord I chose to obilge your subservient exploits.

Foolish of me to expect those unworthy of eating the crumbs of a dog to be worthy of carrying on a conversation with such civilized folk.
Your pitiful drivel disgusts me you waste of semen.

Lord? You call yourself a Lord? How dare you besmirch persons who have EARNED such a title. You are no Lord. You are a mere Viscount.

You, my friend, are not even worth the dung that excretes from my livestock. You are an untouchable in the caste system that we call 'Niketalk'. Irefuse to respond to this pizzle that you try to pass off as a rebuttal.

Good day to you sir.

*slaps you with leather glove*

How Dare Thee Attempt To Discrace The Name Of CAKE

You Insolent Repugnant Serf of Absymal Ballocks Decent.

Such Treachery Shall Not Go Unpunished As You Shall Be Tied To A Tree In Which My Mule Will Repeatedly Kick You In Your Loins To Insure This Insobordinance IsStomped From Our Land Never To Be Reproduced In Thy Time.

*spits on peasant*

Originally Posted by TheTim11

i'm not even trippin Justice League recycled that "Yacht Club" beat for Guest House

Ghost ripped that joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't understand why they would do this though....this could be a potential single for Ghost

Back
Top Bottom