Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

Dude, there is no such thing as a "break" either your together or not... just start having fun and fuhgettaboutit

Dude, there is no such thing as a "break" either your together or not... just start having fun and fuhgettaboutit

i went through a very similar situation with my ex senior year of hs and freshman year of college.

not gonna lie, I feared the break cause I didn't want to loose her. It was my first long-term relationship and we went through a lot together and I didn't want to take the time to get to know someone else

We were arguing and everything and it really wasn't about seeing other people it was about personal time and space for both of us.

We went on "break" multiple times before but it never really lasted long, the last time I was kind of fed up with her antics and was trying to get into some panties anyway so I said cool let's make this a real break.

She wanted to get back together, but I kept saying I wanted time to do me, we were still having sex, and had benefits and I ended up getting really close to a good female friend of mine.

Long story short my female friend at the time made me realize that, I could get over my gf at the time and it was worth getting to know someone else instead of dealing with the madness that was my ex. That female friend became my current gf of 3 years.

Pretty much when chicks play that "break" game @!@@ them dude, it's not worth your time and it pretty much says I don't want to work this out, instead I want to walk away for a second and hope that it gets better. Go for a chick that doesn't play those games

i went through a very similar situation with my ex senior year of hs and freshman year of college.

not gonna lie, I feared the break cause I didn't want to loose her. It was my first long-term relationship and we went through a lot together and I didn't want to take the time to get to know someone else

We were arguing and everything and it really wasn't about seeing other people it was about personal time and space for both of us.

We went on "break" multiple times before but it never really lasted long, the last time I was kind of fed up with her antics and was trying to get into some panties anyway so I said cool let's make this a real break.

She wanted to get back together, but I kept saying I wanted time to do me, we were still having sex, and had benefits and I ended up getting really close to a good female friend of mine.

Long story short my female friend at the time made me realize that, I could get over my gf at the time and it was worth getting to know someone else instead of dealing with the madness that was my ex. That female friend became my current gf of 3 years.

Pretty much when chicks play that "break" game @!@@ them dude, it's not worth your time and it pretty much says I don't want to work this out, instead I want to walk away for a second and hope that it gets better. Go for a chick that doesn't play those games

sorry man, it's over
why would you want someone who solves problems by walking out on them anyways?

then, she flat out told you she intends to talk to other guys. she wants to see if the grass is greener and keep you on the back burner.

if you know what's good for you, you'll dead the relationship. keep her on the team if you want, but you can't have feelings towards her.

sorry man, it's over
why would you want someone who solves problems by walking out on them anyways?

then, she flat out told you she intends to talk to other guys. she wants to see if the grass is greener and keep you on the back burner.

if you know what's good for you, you'll dead the relationship. keep her on the team if you want, but you can't have feelings towards her.

Um, she said she was not going to talk to other dudes, and then she mentions wanting to talk to other dudes? Let her go.

Um, she said she was not going to talk to other dudes, and then she mentions wanting to talk to other dudes? Let her go.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

we in college though, im with her 75% of the time and all my @*+$$$ are cool with her friends so if she was talking to another dude i'd probably know or atleast have suspicions

but i wont put nothin past her

riiiiiiiiight. Females can hide cheating the best. Give her a break and someone is already taking her out to eat, while you are somewhere thinking everything is gravy.....

we in college though, im with her 75% of the time and all my @*+$$$ are cool with her friends so if she was talking to another dude i'd probably know or atleast have suspicions

but i wont put nothin past her

riiiiiiiiight. Females can hide cheating the best. Give her a break and someone is already taking her out to eat, while you are somewhere thinking everything is gravy.....

Honestly fam, from one %!#!% to another, dont look back. You may have some pure perfect image of her but she wanted this for a reason..

When mine broke up with me, she was already messing with another dude a week later. A week fam
30t6p3b.gif

If you're phased by her wanted this space, take the time to get yourself together.... then move on to the next one.

Honestly fam, from one %!#!% to another, dont look back. You may have some pure perfect image of her but she wanted this for a reason..

When mine broke up with me, she was already messing with another dude a week later. A week fam
30t6p3b.gif

If you're phased by her wanted this space, take the time to get yourself together.... then move on to the next one.

Honestly, Your girl aint even all that bad she'll come right back around. Unless she has a Job, Benefits, and her own assets than keep it moving.

Honestly, Your girl aint even all that bad she'll come right back around. Unless she has a Job, Benefits, and her own assets than keep it moving.

and she texted me this morning sayin good mornin cupcake

should i text her back? i don't want to sound bitter or angry

That's really your judgment...you know her better than any of us do. From my experience, I would not make myself too accessible. Replying back may give her the idea that she still has you and can always fall back on you if the next +%%$@ plays her for an idiot. 

I'd reply non-nonchalantly, then the next time she says something like that, ignore it.

and she texted me this morning sayin good mornin cupcake

should i text her back? i don't want to sound bitter or angry

That's really your judgment...you know her better than any of us do. From my experience, I would not make myself too accessible. Replying back may give her the idea that she still has you and can always fall back on you if the next +%%$@ plays her for an idiot. 

I'd reply non-nonchalantly, then the next time she says something like that, ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom