Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

yep she said she wanted a break, we been arguing alot recently so i guess it is what it is

at first i went about it wrong trying to convince her to lets just talk it out and try to work it out but after talking to my dudes it whats best and trying to convince her to stay when she wants to leave is just gonna make it worse

so last night i called her and i said if she wanted to go on break, and she was like i think its whats best. and i was like ok say no more, and then she was like i still wanna me Ms. Sofreakinwavy and promised not to +%%% any other dudes(probably BS but i was her first
laugh.gif
).I asked if she wanted space and not see each other everyday or if she wanted to talk other dudes. She said she just wanted space and then after she asked if she still could talk to other dudes and i told her if its gonna make her happy she could do it.

the thing is why i was so attracted to her is cause im apparently a good looking dude but im quiet and to be hard on myself i think i have no personality, while she on the other hand is a very sociable person

any advice on what to do?

yep she said she wanted a break, we been arguing alot recently so i guess it is what it is

at first i went about it wrong trying to convince her to lets just talk it out and try to work it out but after talking to my dudes it whats best and trying to convince her to stay when she wants to leave is just gonna make it worse

so last night i called her and i said if she wanted to go on break, and she was like i think its whats best. and i was like ok say no more, and then she was like i still wanna me Ms. Sofreakinwavy and promised not to +%%% any other dudes(probably BS but i was her first
laugh.gif
).I asked if she wanted space and not see each other everyday or if she wanted to talk other dudes. She said she just wanted space and then after she asked if she still could talk to other dudes and i told her if its gonna make her happy she could do it.

the thing is why i was so attracted to her is cause im apparently a good looking dude but im quiet and to be hard on myself i think i have no personality, while she on the other hand is a very sociable person

any advice on what to do?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

promised not to $@%% any other dudes(probably BS but i was her first
laugh.gif
shes gone, dont even waste your time or hold your breath, odds are theres already a another dude....

*insert swizzy on to the next one gif*

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

promised not to $@%% any other dudes(probably BS but i was her first
laugh.gif
shes gone, dont even waste your time or hold your breath, odds are theres already a another dude....

*insert swizzy on to the next one gif*

Soooooooo she asked you if she could """"talk"""" to other cats on this """"break"""",but she still somehow wants to be Ms. Sofreakinwavy?
Nah man.That's that break up to make up #*#*+$%+ and we all know that's a game for fools.
Step off.

Soooooooo she asked you if she could """"talk"""" to other cats on this """"break"""",but she still somehow wants to be Ms. Sofreakinwavy?
Nah man.That's that break up to make up #*#*+$%+ and we all know that's a game for fools.
Step off.

Pics

N you will b cool bro. That happens to the best of us. As my cousin told me when i was a kid a relationship is like a weed bag. Cop it, blow it, reminisce bout the good times

Pics

N you will b cool bro. That happens to the best of us. As my cousin told me when i was a kid a relationship is like a weed bag. Cop it, blow it, reminisce bout the good times

She's already with another dude more than likely. If not then she will be shortly. There is no "break."

She's going to do more than talk if she hadn't already. Watch.

She's already with another dude more than likely. If not then she will be shortly. There is no "break."

She's going to do more than talk if she hadn't already. Watch.

we in college though, im with her 75% of the time and all my @*+$$$ are cool with her friends so if she was talking to another dude i'd probably know or atleast have suspicions

we in college though, im with her 75% of the time and all my @*+$$$ are cool with her friends so if she was talking to another dude i'd probably know or atleast have suspicions

If she really wanted to marry you, she wouldn't wanna take a break............

Move on man. There's no point in getting back together with her after this so called break. She's probably getting piped as I type this.

If she really wanted to marry you, she wouldn't wanna take a break............

Move on man. There's no point in getting back together with her after this so called break. She's probably getting piped as I type this.

Back
Top Bottom