GF birthday coming up.... Gift Ideas...

Sounds like a plan...

I'm hoping to get up there before Vday....

If not right after tax time I'll def be on my way up there...

Ima tell you right now Diego has a tendency of always disappearing on a bathroom break when the bill comes to the table
grin.gif

You think it would be better for me to just catch the bolt bus up there from DC or to drive??
depends on the weather and the times you plan on driving. i would say go with Bolt bus, takes the hassle of driving out of the equation, plus its relatively cheap and won't have to worry about parking your car in the city.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ima tell you right now Diego has a tendency of always disappearing on a bathroom break when the bill comes to the table
grin.gif

Well as soon as he is on his way the "bathroom" I'll be going out front for a "smoke break"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

You think it would be better for me to just catch the bolt bus up there from DC or to drive??
depends on the weather and the times you plan on driving. i would say go with Bolt bus, takes the hassle of driving out of the equation, plus its relatively cheap and won't have to worry about parking your car in the city.

Well I wouldn't recommend anyone to drive into NY this winter, you have a better chance at parking on an iceberg...it's horrible, what part of NY you coming to?...that's also a factor you should take into consideration.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Well I wouldn't recommend anyone to drive into NY this winter, you have a better chance at parking on an iceberg...it's horrible, what part of NY you coming to?...that's also a factor you should take into consideration.

Really don't know to be honest...

The girl live in Manhattan...

She goes back and fourth between 2 boutiques from what I understand...

I'd like to do a few other things while I'm up there so I would have to factor that into the situation...

grin.gif

Excuse me but you might be confusing me for someone else.
nerd.gif

Never forget the day I paid 40 bucks for a burger and a beer.
Goodtimesbro.jpg

Wanna hang out sometime?
Please respond.

lmao!

You simped on another dude AND his girl.

MUERTO*

But yeah man, let's go.

Wait young bread hold on, i would like to bring up for consideration the fact that I should that disco rather than those guys up there, I'm half their age therefore my stacks are half as bountiful plus I'm single so wouldn't you rather help me find love in a pair of lubus than help them use material things to make their women happy?

I rest my case
laugh.gif

Okay so we can add that to the list of why my lubu collection should grow, red bottoms and nice bottoms are so complementary
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I seen pics of you Kilo.
Your stacks look pretty good to me.
hey, you got thy

kilo is MINES.

*toddler shove*

i got you a pair of red bottoms on your birthday, kilo....

custom-painted by methanphibian, of course.

tag for later... need more ideas for my girls bday coming up too... not even tryna spend a lot though; she copped me nba 2k11 for mine.

this thread is comedy 
roll.gif

and on some real ##!@ 40% off loub's...

ill take you to ground zero, flight club, dinner at nobu, and sin city... 40% got damn!

Lulz @ everyone jumping on my homie young bred, just remember you said we are alot alike
smokin.gif
I won't hound you like the rest, you already know bff.

roll.gif

I doubt I can get 10 pairs on discount but I will see what she can do....

#NTNY trip to the Christian Lou store...
laugh.gif

Leggo...

On some real $#@# when I decide what day I'm coming up there I will let yall know for sure and do the best that I can to hook it up...

All I need is some to take me to lead me in the right direction for some
pimp.gif

and show me some different spots to hit and have some fun while I'm up there...

oh, as far as
pimp.gif
goes in the city

literally go uptown and yell "TREES?"

someone will serve you.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

oh, as far as
pimp.gif
goes in the city

someone will serve you.

laugh.gif
 My man! 

Glad you decided to come back to NT...

Well besides twitter...

The only person who didn't go in on me in that PYP few years back
laugh.gif

Lulz @ everyone jumping on my homie young bred, just remember you said we are alot alike
smokin.gif
I won't hound you like the rest, you already know bff.

What are you talking about kstyle, me and young bread go way back to like page 2 of this thread that's my boy
laugh.gif

Youngbread, I sent you a friend request on fb and I just put you in my top 8 on myspace.
Good bud on deck as well, Ksteezy doesnt blow down. In fact, youll be at a club and hell fall asleep before midnight every time.

Guarantee you wont have that problem with me.
I also have slutty friends...holla at me bro.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

oh, as far as
pimp.gif
goes in the city

someone will serve you.

laugh.gif
 My man! 

Glad you decided to come back to NT...

Well besides twitter...

The only person who didn't go in on me in that PYP few years back
laugh.gif

thats cause you look like bizzie, and he's from columbus

pimp.gif

you should plan to go to FLA in march, tho

nerd.gif

Youngbread, I sent you a friend request on fb and I just put you in my top 8 on myspace.
Good bud on deck as well, Ksteezy doesnt blow down. In fact, youll be at a club and hell fall asleep before midnight every time.

Guarantee you wont have that problem with me.
I also have slutty friends...holla at me bro.

i dont get discounts, but im down with trees and sluts...

dont read that second part, kilo, youre the only woman for me.

^^ I already have a trip to MIA planned for May...

Found out about it too late...

And I'm trying to do Vegas in September for my 25th....

Kilo, please change your fb default.
I been stalking the same pic for months.

Kilo, please change your fb default.
I been stalking the same pic for months.

nerd.gif

i didn't even think about facebook!

( ._.)

please, let me have her?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom