GF birthday coming up.... Gift Ideas...

Originally Posted by rawjs

34fmhw8.jpg

Pearl Necklace
wink.gif

2-face.jpg

I seent it

Originally Posted by jhova718

i thought club29 and diego were like childhood bffs?

Hes actually a little salty I still havent accepted his friend request on fb or black planet.

Truth is, I have no intentions of coming at him no matter how much he pleads.

I got my girl a pandora bracelet for x-mas. Its personal,unique and one of a kind plus you can always add on charms for special occasions. Heres the one I made and I hope to add more in the future
smile.gif

394855008.jpg

get her a nice digital camera, go take a road trip and have her take some memorable pictures with it.

what's your budget?

a creative gift that is different and not just your average gift is a day at the spa. maybe treat her to a massage and get her nails done..or a couples massage

Depends on the budget bro

<100$ - get her a brush kit from sephora, or a straighten iron, or a trip to spa
>250$ - MK watch (hotness), tiffany's anything.
>500$ - Louis vuitton, gucci, Burberry.

If my budget was over 500$ I'd most definitely go with some Louboutin's...that's what my wife is probably getting for Vday.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

bunch if simpin' going on in here
30t6p3b.gif
. just giver her the stick man.

Not really tho....
grin.gif

What's wrong with buying your girl things she likes for her bday?

It's not like she some random broad you're trying to smash and you're buying her stuff and taking her out...

My girl is also the mother of my daughter... What she wants, I get for her... She does the same for me...

Example... For christmas she was pressed for a bag... So I went all out and dropped the $$$ on a gucci bag for her... only for her to buy me a gucci belt and some gucci sneaks that I wanted...
pimp.gif

Take care of your lady cuz if you don't someone else def will...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

<100$ - get her a brush kit from sephora, or a straighten iron, or a trip to spa

If my budget was over 500$ I'd most definitely go with some Louboutin's...that's what my wife is probably getting for Vday.

You're wife and my girl are ALOT alike if those are the things she likes...

My girls BFF works at the Louboutin boutique in NY so I was thinking about heading up there to get that discount and scooping her some for V-day...

I want some of the Mens sneaks for myself too...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

My girls BFF works at the Louboutin boutique in NY so I was thinking about heading up there to get that discount and scooping her some for V-day...

Whats that discount lookin like for the NT brethren?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

nerd.gif

I'm not 100% sure what she gets... I think my girl said 40%....

I would have to make it a trip up to NY though....

Never been to NY...

If you serious when I come up there I would get you the disc... I'm no greedy dude....

Some help gettin around the city and figuring out where to go would be a good look though....

nerd.gif

Never been to NY...

If you serious when I come up there I would get you the disc... I'm no greedy dude....

Some help gettin around the city and figuring out where to go would be a good look though....

40% off some Louboutin?
Id take you to the Statue of Liberty bro.

so you in NY, diego?

imma wayne brady x dave chappelle your @%#....

nerd.gif

Never been to NY...

40% off some Louboutin?
Id take you to the Statue of Liberty bro.

I'm not 100% sure that it's 40 but I think that's what my girl said...

She got my girl a pair for free and brought them down here to her when she came home though...

And she got like 8 pairs over the past like 2-3 months... I know she aint caking like that so the discount must be something good...

Before I come up there I'll shoot you a PM and we will talk...

You think it would be better for me to just catch the bolt bus up there from DC or to drive??

Enphan, NY all day.

Young bread - I really dont know much bout the commute to NY from DC so I wont be much help there. Depends on where you plan on staying if you drive here. Especially with our parking situation in NY which you might have heard is not the greatest.

Yeah I've heard...

That bag on the bus $#^@ and not really knowing nothing about where I'm at isn't cool tho
laugh.gif

Especially if I'm going solo....

But then again I know they will probably kill me for parking at a hotel and most likely I wouldn't end up driving around when I got up there anyway....

Time out Diego....did you just piggybacked my connect?....youngbred, keep me posted aswell...I would appreciate the discount on the CL's...in exchange me and Diego will take you out for a drink or two
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom