Getting Your Radio Stolen APPRECIATION POST!!!!!!! VOL. I LOVE WHEN IT HAPPENS

Originally Posted by Executive76

2-way car alarms FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
all that do is give a false sense of security ...if cats really wantssomething from someone cars, best believe they can take it ...even with a top of the line Car Alarm....

well, now that i think over it. someone stole my college algebra book and my levi 501's they were my favorite pair of pnats :[

I feel you...

I had left mine in while I went to class (only an hour and a half)

and came back to find my backwindow broken with everything missing.

This was in the middle of the day, in the parking lot WITH the college police station a couple yards away!

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

move out the hood wouldnt have that problem

eyes.gif

my car got stolen from right out in front of my house, and I did not live in the hood.

the other time my car got broken into wasnt in the hood either.

its really one of the worst feelings ever. I cant even believe they stole my car though...it was a beater, and I had basic audio in there.
the 2nd time it got broken into, they stole my girls wallet and camera cause she had it out for all to see (smh)....but somebody was on the prowl that nightcause alot of cars all got broken into at the same time

Could be worse...

I got my keyhole CUT OUT of my last car when they broke into it. Took my cell phone, radar detector, subs, amp, and head unit.
smh.gif

I got my catalytic (sp) converter jacked a while ago on my truck.

Cost me $4 bills to get a new one
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by MECKS

i dont get it tho. you never heard of not bumping in your hood or what?
when i got got i was like damn, that what i get for pulling into my apt complex bumping hard just letting EVERYONE know i had thump. dudes got me for my radio, speakers, satelite radio, and my damn 800 dollar schools books and a hookah and two awesome bookbags.
This is what I never understood.

The guys who robbed you are probably too dumb to comprehend what's in those books and probably do not know who to sell the books too.
That being said, why the hell do these low lives steal text books on top of electronics
eyes.gif

As if you move a calculus book like some work. The market for textbooks is rather small and selective.

not really.

whats worse is when they dont know what they're doin and ruin the whole car! that happened to me w/ my girl's car a few years back. she had a'98 integra
put beat in it, a dvd player and alpine speakers throughout. and an alarm as well. they tried gettin the beat thru the trunk, but they couldnt open it. screwedup the latch.
they resorted to smashing the passenger window. they took the dvd player, and they had a b!^$% of a time takin out the subs. they scratched up all the interioron the roof,
behind the seats, and to make it worse, i had a 12pk of dr. pepper in there and those got smashed and ruptured all over the interior while they were tryin totake out the subs.
the damage was so substantial that the ins co declared it a total loss.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas
yqrywetr euriwuerhwehroiwhoirjwqo

Spoiler [+]
ebfwiqefnhwuiofwoiefuoioienfoeinfowienfo;iqwefniownaefo;wneoif

Yoda wrote:
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

the force with you, it wasn't

corny, i know
laugh.gif

Funny, you are not.
This had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas
yqrywetr euriwuerhwehroiwhoirjwqo

Spoiler [+]
ebfwiqefnhwuiofwoiefuoioienfoeinfowienfo;iqwefniownaefo;wneoif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on the real though... my car got broken into last week.

Took my DSLR with my two zoom lenses, schoolbooks, and my laptop computer.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]

In front of my own house
mad.gif
mad.gif

Here are the pictures of my brothers set-up I was talking about.

This is the head unit, without the faceplate on it:

This is the old hollowed out Acura faceplate (front):

Rear of the Acura faceplate:

The Acura faceplate installed over the head unit:

roll.gif
hahahaha that's wack as hell. I'm not laughin' at your misfortune, but at your sarcasm toward the entire thing. Me and my boys use the sameexact type of sarcasm for anything bad that happens, all the time.....the exact way.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

How did he do that?^^

He removed the Acura faceplate from the stock head unit. The updated head unit had a piece of trim that was supposed to go around the faceplate. See how thereis exposed metal on the unit? He super glued the piece of plastic trim to the backside of the old Acura faceplate, and it fits flush over the new head unitwith it's faceplate removed.

Back
Top Bottom