Getting Your Radio Stolen APPRECIATION POST!!!!!!! VOL. I LOVE WHEN IT HAPPENS

Or the NT'r who got their door stolen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

How are they going to take your deck and not your wallet?

Honest to god, I really don't know.

Thats why I'm thinking it's gotta be some young kids that have been scoping out my car. I always park in that spot 4-5 times a week. Any kindacrackhead woulda scooped everything I had. I had my debit, and 2 CCs in my wallet and it's still there. CCs you can trace and I guess they didn't wantthat.

Thats why I'm not even that upset cause if they took my wallet, I'd be screwed. I got my replacement deck in my garage, so it'll be put intomorrow.

What's even better is when they take your stuff from the inside and come back in 2 weeks and take your whole car. Just happened a month ago to me. If youever get bored of the radio getting stolen try this. I always feel like somebodys watching me now. Funny part is I have geico with those commercials. And theytrying to f me too. Crazy

same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, only difference was my car was at the police impound when this happened.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

worst feeling ever. dangling wires, broken glass, broken heart.
I know that feeling all too well
frown.gif

After being robbed twice I just stick to stock now

Originally Posted by you go boy

this is exactly why i keep everything stock... so they dont have the need to take anything

You CAN be inventive with it. My brother used to drive a 1989 Acura Integra. I don't remember if it had a cassette player or CD, but anyway, he replacedthe stock unit but kept it around. His new unit got stolen in Sylmar, so he replaced it again, but went the extra mile and removed the face from the stockunit, and it fits perfectly over the new unit when you remove it's face plate. Whenever he would park it publicly, he would put the stock face over the newunit. I'll see if I can take some pictures on Saturday when I'm up there to give you an idea.

this is exactly why i keep everything stock... so they dont have the need to take anything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone wants to stunt, then gets mad when their
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
getsstolen
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Or the NT'r who got their door stolen
laugh.gif

got the tailgate on my truck stolen last week
tired.gif
must be payback for allthe tailgates i stole when i was in hs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Really..I LOVE IT. I love walking up to my car and seeing everything in my center console and glove compartment thrown about my car, cut wires, etc.

I wish it would happen to me more often, I love it that much.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

really?.. i would hate for that to happen to me

Yea man this happened to me a few months back. I was heated. I take my plate off now and store it in the glove department locked up.

Originally Posted by eaalto

You CAN be inventive with it. My brother used to drive a 1989 Acura Integra. I don't remember if it had a cassette player or CD, but anyway, he replaced the stock unit but kept it around. His new unit got stolen in Sylmar, so he replaced it again, but went the extra mile and removed the face from the stock unit, and it fits perfectly over the new unit when you remove it's face plate. Whenever he would park it publicly, he would put the stock face over the new unit.

I'll see if I can take some pictures on Saturday when I'm up there to give you an idea.

Pix. PLEASE.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by eaalto

You CAN be inventive with it. My brother used to drive a 1989 Acura Integra. I don't remember if it had a cassette player or CD, but anyway, he replaced the stock unit but kept it around. His new unit got stolen in Sylmar, so he replaced it again, but went the extra mile and removed the face from the stock unit, and it fits perfectly over the new unit when you remove it's face plate. Whenever he would park it publicly, he would put the stock face over the new unit.

I'll see if I can take some pictures on Saturday when I'm up there to give you an idea.

Pix. PLEASE.

YEAH THAT SOUND PERFECT & SORRY BOUT THAT OP BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON JUST KEEP YA HEAD UP...NO LIL BOOSIE

Happened to me earlier this year, SHM! Take my radio, but why must thou steal me CD's!?

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

move out the hood wouldnt have that problem

hood doods travel to the burbs to get the good stuff.
laugh.gif
always park it in the garage or driveway.

Back
Top Bottom