Getting married abroad for 10k

Originally Posted by NewEra202

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

my grandmoms sisters son (what does that make him?) did this.
its weird.

your mom's/dad's cousin???
nerd.gif
so my second cousin? great cousin? 

I know of two people that married someone for their papers/citizenship or whatever it's called... both parties are still married and have children and are living happily.

Both of the girls are
eek.gif
too

One is Dominican and the other is from I think some part of the West Indies.

The West Indian chick looks straight Brazilian though.

They both have really nice looking children too.

Both girls are chill, but it's been a long time since this went down so both girls have put on some weight and while still look good... they are not the same young slender tight girls they once were.

I know of two people that married someone for their papers/citizenship or whatever it's called... both parties are still married and have children and are living happily.

Both of the girls are
eek.gif
too

One is Dominican and the other is from I think some part of the West Indies.

The West Indian chick looks straight Brazilian though.

They both have really nice looking children too.

Both girls are chill, but it's been a long time since this went down so both girls have put on some weight and while still look good... they are not the same young slender tight girls they once were.

lol i dont get it,, if u pay someone 30k to marry them to come here ,, why dont u just open up a nice business where u are with 30 k which i bet u can alot more with it there then u
could over,,

lol i dont get it,, if u pay someone 30k to marry them to come here ,, why dont u just open up a nice business where u are with 30 k which i bet u can alot more with it there then u
could over,,

Originally Posted by zapatito007

could over,,

THE USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

could over,,

THE USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

could over,,
I think he talkin about them paying you so they can become citizens...could be wrong tho

could over,,
I think he talkin about them paying you so they can become citizens...could be wrong tho

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

could over,,
uuhhh?

could over,,
uuhhh?

Originally Posted by jones23me

could over,,
uuhhh?

Getting married with a US citizen for more than 2 yrs get you a green card.

Originally Posted by jones23me

could over,,
uuhhh?

Getting married with a US citizen for more than 2 yrs get you a green card.

could over,,
is this correct assumption 
nerd.gif

could over,,
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

could over,,
nerd.gif
Yes, its been done before.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

could over,,
nerd.gif
Yes, its been done before.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

if I got a green card can I get in on this, and are prenups allowed?

You need to be a u.s citizen and yeah prenups are allowed

Back
Top Bottom