Getting married abroad for 10k

how-about-no.jpg

i know people around my way that pay 40k(half now and half later) and pay your rent for a year

i know people around my way that pay 40k(half now and half later) and pay your rent for a year

My buddy got offered $5k from an Irish broad. I'll tell him the going rate is MUCH more lucrative.

My buddy got offered $5k from an Irish broad. I'll tell him the going rate is MUCH more lucrative.

Originally Posted by OkayKK

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

LMAO, I am khmer too and I've been offered 50k.  
pimp.gif

I still can't do it despite how much money that is.  My friend did it and got caught by INS and was threatened with jail time.  Luckily they gave him a break and said just snitch on her and he got let off while she was deported.  Not sure if he got all the cash before she got caught up.

how'd he get caught?

Originally Posted by OkayKK

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I know a bunch of people who've done it and my parents constantly nag me to go and cop a Cambodian wife. $30,000 and I still refuse to. 
laugh.gif

LMAO, I am khmer too and I've been offered 50k.  
pimp.gif

I still can't do it despite how much money that is.  My friend did it and got caught by INS and was threatened with jail time.  Luckily they gave him a break and said just snitch on her and he got let off while she was deported.  Not sure if he got all the cash before she got caught up.

how'd he get caught?

^^^ somebody correct me if i am wrong, but i heard that the feds moniter the marriage to see whether the couple is living together or not
grin.gif

^^^ somebody correct me if i am wrong, but i heard that the feds moniter the marriage to see whether the couple is living together or not
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom