Getting back with your ex..?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

depends on how/why it ended...
I deaded it cause I didn't feel like I was in a relationship
laugh.gif

If/when my boyfriend and I break up, I'd like to think that I'd leave whatever we had in the past.

Of course, it's so easy to say one thing and yet end up doing something completely different. It would really depend on why we broke up.

Did it wit the same ex... 3 times...
smh.gif

wasnt bad the first time... second & third time happened at the same time? idk how to explain it
laugh.gif

But it wasnt worth it... answerin one text %%#%*% everything up
smh.gif

Everybody's situation is different. Me personally, I say no. Would you go see the same bad movie over? As far as friends, you should end that aswell. One of yall are gonna catch feelings that the other one doesn't have.

im doing that as we speak
laugh.gif
....its easy because you already know theperson well..but it will never be the same...at least on my behalf..its been to many times she had me +%%##$# pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
but i still got love for her so we try to make it work
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i did it once when i was 15.. i was on a smashing drought and i know by getting back with her i'd be able to smash whenever i want.. it was a waste of timethough because all she did was give me headaches..

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Guilty of doing it ...learned from my mistakes and now I know its better to just keep it movin.
tired.gif
Huge mistake made by me as well.Just a stressful situation. I still feel like she's snooping around behind me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*plays swv- love will be right here

Sometimes bruh, it depends on why you broke up in the first place. Personally, i havent tried to get in relationship with an ex yet, but im sure it'llhappen.
tired.gif

I don't know anyone who got back with their ex and it was great again.

Me included.

And it usually ends just as quick again too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Did it wit the same ex... 3 times...
smh.gif

wasnt bad the first time... second & third time happened at the same time? idk how to explain it
laugh.gif

But it wasnt worth it... answerin one text %%#%*% everything up
smh.gif
What do you mean "answerin[g] one text %%#%*% everythign up" ? What happened?

Getting back with an ex? The real post should be about ex's trying to still be cool with you. Regardless of a good or bad split. I don't see the point.When I'm done with people I'm done.

does hooking up with both of their best friends for revenge count? ( 2 different ex's and 2 different best friends)

This is a no no 15 out of 10 times.

Only reason you should even consider getting back with an ex is if you're REAL desperate for thy {()}.

Even then, it's still not a good idea, for obvious reasons.

Does just smashing and not wifing it back up count?

Cause i do this on the regular

man i'm in this situation now. broke up with my ex 4yrs ago cuz we graduated h.s., went off to college, and she eventually moved to another state; we didget into arguement alot too but not the main reason for the split. Now she's back in NY where I am. She texted me randomly at 1am (less than 2 months ago)talking about she herd our song, it reminded her of things, and suggested we shuld chill. However, she won't even give old boy a chance cuz she claims wedon't got a connection anymore and acts like she no longer has feelings. This is the most confusing junk in the world. If you still feeling this chik/ hada clean breakup, thn id say go for it man, but with my own situation I can tell you it's frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom