Getting back with your ex..?

any success stories?
nerd.gif

I waited till I was strong enough to go on without her, then I thought about trying to start over and so I did..well, I tried to anyway... and I gotstonewalled
laugh.gif
. Didn't really hurt that bad. I had already ran out of tears or whatever the last time we went at it, so I was cool. Just goes to showshe's still salty over our breeakup tho. I think it's for the better cuz one day the time will come when she realizes everything I tried to tell herwas right. At that moment, I can either A: laugh at her and keep it moving, or B: consider taking her back. Either way, the ball is in my court now. As long asI know I'm straight w/o her, like I am today, I'm cool.

My Dude broke it off last December - stress from school (I had graduated and was working, he was a year behind me and finishing up his BA) and a little bit ofdistance caused him to want a break. He wanted to be friends afterward, but I asked for some time. After a few months, we started talking as friends and heasked for another shot. I think it was a case of us needing some time apart to really appreciate each other - we're happier than ever now. If itdoesn't work out, I'd rather be doubly sure he's not the one than spending time on "what-ifs"

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

SMH...im supposed to kick it with an old flame on saturday...she sounds a bit desperate for attention...then i'm going to kick it with ANOTHEr one right after.
ALL bad. Why put yourself through that
laugh.gif

Sometimes it's just hard to let go of all the feelings, but really with me they're an ex for a reason and almost all too quickly you get reminded whyyou broke up in the first place.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

ive done it once before but since it ended on good terms it was much better the second time.....it turned into a long distance relationship friendship after the first 10 months together as friends and we decided to stay friends...but a few months after we got back together when i moved back home..i dont think its bad at all hooking up with quickly smashing your ex again for the last time.
done

me and my ex are "talking" again...so i guess we're in the process...looking good so far.

Never did that myself. But it really depends on the type of relationship, how long it was for and the nature of the initial break up. If the break up was oversomething that isn't changed, the same problems are gonna resurface again.

Me and my girl were broken up for about a month last year. One night, during that time apart, we decided to hang out. By the end of the night our friendshipand relationship was rekindled. OP - If you and her ended the relationship amicably, then there's a chance that you two can rekindle the flame and"start over."

Originally Posted by psykhO

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Enh... why? Upgrade and don't look back.
I would like to upgrade, but nobodies catching my eye

Don't rush into anything and keep an open mind. If you cared for her deeply and ya'll broke up chances are you still need time to heal and compared to'her' no one seems to measure up. Fortunately in most cases this is only temporary and these feelings will fade. Going new places and trying new thingshelps a lot.

Kix4kix - hey baby
smile.gif

you see , if you or your partner did something wrong which caused for the break of a relationship such as being deceiving or cheating, then why would you wantto fix or try to patch these scar's ?

do you really think that it wont happen again ?

another thing, if the cause of the break up was due to arguing or fighting, maybe she forgot that it was your birthday , or that your favorite color is greenand not blue, then why not try get back together ?

dont you see, something must have happened for you to get into a relationship in the first place, common bond, those 2-3 am conversations while you in the samebed, the way she looks at you while she dom'ing you up, whatever may have you.

bruises heal quick, but they tend to never go away.

Back
Top Bottom