getting a new phone, what should i get?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'm gonna post this here too because y'all are probably technical. Hi can anyone help me please. I keep on getting this message. "this computer is connected to Netgear but does not have internet access" Earlier my wifi was working when it wasn't password protected. Any help is much appreciated.

you will probably get help if you didn't reply to a post that has nothing to do with your question

--If you're getting it soon, get the G2X. Phone is ill. Mad fast.
--If you dont mind switchin to ATT get the iPhone 4. In white. Clean.

--If you're getting it soon, get the G2X. Phone is ill. Mad fast.
--If you dont mind switchin to ATT get the iPhone 4. In white. Clean.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

HTC Sensation.
when it comes out and don't look back.

it should be coming out within a month.

now if you're really an impatient SOB then get a Nexus S or a MT4G (just make sure you have the good screen).

Son, info on the screen please. 

HTC Sensation.

now if you're really an impatient SOB then get a Nexus S or a MT4G (just make sure you have the good screen).

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Iphone 4s is going to be the Tmobile iphone, or you could wait for the blackberry bold touch or blackberry touch if you want to stay with bb

i'd prefer to move away from a blackberry. i've been on blackberrys for about 4 years now. i think my first one was the thick $%^ blue one. i had a G1 for a while but the battery sucked and i didn't like some of the little things with that phone. i want access to game apps again like i did with my G1 (just played angry birds on my moms iphone for about an hour and im hooked
laugh.gif
)
yeah i understand you, im done with the battery pulls 
laugh.gif
 but ill be giving bb one more try with the monaco and after that if im not impressed, im through. ill be looking into androids and iphones soon so ill be ready

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Iphone 4s is going to be the Tmobile iphone, or you could wait for the blackberry bold touch or blackberry touch if you want to stay with bb

i'd prefer to move away from a blackberry. i've been on blackberrys for about 4 years now. i think my first one was the thick $%^ blue one. i had a G1 for a while but the battery sucked and i didn't like some of the little things with that phone. i want access to game apps again like i did with my G1 (just played angry birds on my moms iphone for about an hour and im hooked
laugh.gif
)
yeah i understand you, im done with the battery pulls 
laugh.gif
 but ill be giving bb one more try with the monaco and after that if im not impressed, im through. ill be looking into androids and iphones soon so ill be ready

i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?
[h1]Apple To Release iPhone 4S With Sprint And T-Mobile Compatibility?[/h1]By Damien Scott, | May 13, 2011 | 5:29 pm

While everyone attempts to ruminate on the next iPhone's specs, an analyst from Jefferies & Company named Peter Misek claims to have figured it out. In a note to investors, Misek claimed that the next Apple handset will be the iPhone 4S.

According to Misek, the iPhone 4S will look nearly identical to the current iPhone 4, sport a faster A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support. He also claims that Apple will announce Sprint and T-Mobile as new carriers for the phone. 

When's this all going down? Misek says the iPhone 4S will be released in September, with the Sprint and T-Mobile deals being readied for the holiday season.

[Forbes via BGR]

If that's true; I'd say stick with your phone just a little longer. I left T-Mobile & now have an iPhone 4 and am really happy with it.

i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?
[h1]Apple To Release iPhone 4S With Sprint And T-Mobile Compatibility?[/h1]By Damien Scott, | May 13, 2011 | 5:29 pm

While everyone attempts to ruminate on the next iPhone's specs, an analyst from Jefferies & Company named Peter Misek claims to have figured it out. In a note to investors, Misek claimed that the next Apple handset will be the iPhone 4S.

According to Misek, the iPhone 4S will look nearly identical to the current iPhone 4, sport a faster A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support. He also claims that Apple will announce Sprint and T-Mobile as new carriers for the phone. 

When's this all going down? Misek says the iPhone 4S will be released in September, with the Sprint and T-Mobile deals being readied for the holiday season.

[Forbes via BGR]

If that's true; I'd say stick with your phone just a little longer. I left T-Mobile & now have an iPhone 4 and am really happy with it.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

HTC Sensation.

There were two batches of the mt4g, one with clean, good screens, and one with washed out screens with bad viewing angles. Theres no way to tell before opening the box but if you get a bad one, you can exchange it.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

HTC Sensation.

There were two batches of the mt4g, one with clean, good screens, and one with washed out screens with bad viewing angles. Theres no way to tell before opening the box but if you get a bad one, you can exchange it.

thanks for the info. My screen is fine but im about to do a warranty exchange soon and i hope they dont send me a bad screen.

thanks for the info. My screen is fine but im about to do a warranty exchange soon and i hope they dont send me a bad screen.

Don't cop anything new that has a carrier on it...

cop a samsung galaxy s 1 or HD2 and put android on it...

Then, switch your data plan to Web2Go...

saves me $20 every month.. get all the benefits of fast HSPA+ speeds without paying the price...

Oooooor... cop a sprint sero plan from someone...

As you can see... frugality is my gift. Lol...

Don't cop anything new that has a carrier on it...

cop a samsung galaxy s 1 or HD2 and put android on it...

Then, switch your data plan to Web2Go...

saves me $20 every month.. get all the benefits of fast HSPA+ speeds without paying the price...

Oooooor... cop a sprint sero plan from someone...

As you can see... frugality is my gift. Lol...

Back
Top Bottom