getting a new phone, what should i get?

LG-Optimus-V.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I hear the new iPhone will probably be going to T-Mobile.
No 4G, though.
HTC Sensation.
The new iphones 4gs will be on t-mobile and sprint in addition to at&t and verizon.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I hear the new iPhone will probably be going to T-Mobile.
No 4G, though.
HTC Sensation.
The new iphones 4gs will be on t-mobile and sprint in addition to at&t and verizon.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by do work son

i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?
[h1]Apple To Release iPhone 4S With Sprint And T-Mobile Compatibility?[/h1]By Damien Scott, | May 13, 2011 | 5:29 pm

While everyone attempts to ruminate on the next iPhone's specs, an analyst from Jefferies & Company named Peter Misek claims to have figured it out. In a note to investors, Misek claimed that the next Apple handset will be the iPhone 4S.

According to Misek, the iPhone 4S will look nearly identical to the current iPhone 4, sport a faster A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support. He also claims that Apple will announce Sprint and T-Mobile as new carriers for the phone. 

When's this all going down? Misek says the iPhone 4S will be released in September, with the Sprint and T-Mobile deals being readied for the holiday season.

[Forbes via BGR]

If that's true; I'd say stick with your phone just a little longer. I left T-Mobile & now have an iPhone 4 and am really happy with it.

ive been hearing that for years now..... not gonna happen

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by do work son

i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?
[h1]Apple To Release iPhone 4S With Sprint And T-Mobile Compatibility?[/h1]By Damien Scott, | May 13, 2011 | 5:29 pm

While everyone attempts to ruminate on the next iPhone's specs, an analyst from Jefferies & Company named Peter Misek claims to have figured it out. In a note to investors, Misek claimed that the next Apple handset will be the iPhone 4S.

According to Misek, the iPhone 4S will look nearly identical to the current iPhone 4, sport a faster A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support. He also claims that Apple will announce Sprint and T-Mobile as new carriers for the phone. 

When's this all going down? Misek says the iPhone 4S will be released in September, with the Sprint and T-Mobile deals being readied for the holiday season.

[Forbes via BGR]

If that's true; I'd say stick with your phone just a little longer. I left T-Mobile & now have an iPhone 4 and am really happy with it.

ive been hearing that for years now..... not gonna happen

If you're gonna jump ship to att. Samsung Infuse 4g. Phone is too sexy.

If you're gonna jump ship to att. Samsung Infuse 4g. Phone is too sexy.

Back
Top Bottom